• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

London Zoo Meet - Monday 5th July

No idea about where to meet but I think taking a picnic sounds like a good idea as it will help keep the cost down a bit. Food at these sort of places is alwasy really expensive.

I went less than a month ago and defo defo defo take a picnic cos its bloody expensive! Its ok if your just buying icecream or a few drinks but for food it takes the mick!

Theres benches and a few picnic tables dotted about - or theres a big grassy bit in the middle =]

The grassy bit in the middle is nice to have lunch on :) And picnic sounds great, cos the food is extortionate there!
As for meeting place.. there's an Information Kiosk just to the right of the entrance - kinda near the Reptile House and Aquarium, that might be a good place to meet seeing as it's close to the entrance? What do you girls think?

The grassy bit in the middle is nice to have lunch on :) And picnic sounds great, cos the food is extortionate there!
As for meeting place.. there's an Information Kiosk just to the right of the entrance - kinda near the Reptile House and Aquarium, that might be a good place to meet seeing as it's close to the entrance? What do you girls think?

:thumbup:

If I can get hubby to "work from home" (normaly consists of sleeping on the sofa) that day so he can drive us id love to come.
I would deffinatly take a picnic as food at london zoo is very expensive.

Ooh, we might come :) I'll have to make sure I'm wearing my talkative hat though...I can get a bit shy sometimes and I might wimp out!!

Is everyone still cool for the meet? It's less than a week away now girls :happydance:

Oooh!
Is anyone else going to be walking from camden station?
My mum has told me its a simple walk but i only know the way to the markets :haha:
xxxx

Is everyone still cool for the meet? It's less than a week away now girls :happydance:

Don't know if I will be coming now as I have had my purse stolen and I dunno when I'll get my new card and stuff... I'll have to see how things go xXx

Don't know if I will be coming now as I have had my purse stolen and I dunno when I'll get my new card and stuff... I'll have to see how things go xXx

I can sort you out till your card comes darlin if you want :hugs:

sorry girls.....i wont be coming as im super skint! will defo come to the next one!! x

Aww hun what a shame :( Was looking forward to seeing your lovely girlies! And you of course ;) Well hopefully we can sort something out for another time :hugs:

i still might but not sure. Thing is i dont have a double buggy anymore so would have to put remi in sling and maley in buggy in this heat! or, put remi in the buggy and maley can walk.

My car is due to be taxed but i am waiting for the certificate of insurance to arrive. even if it does arrive in time, taxing it will leave me skint and the only money i could use is in my paypal which i have sent over, but will arrive into my account after monday i think. If my certificate of insurance arrives i may be able to borrow some money so we will see.

Fingers crossed hun, but at the same time, dont leave yourself skint! :hugs:

I still don't know if I'm coming :( me and Ben both got a cold this week, it's starting to clear up but I have the nastiest cough and I'm blowing my nose every 30 seconds!!

I think I'll have to make my decision tomorrow evening and let you guys know. I a bit annoyed really because i wanted to meet everyone :(

Well it's tomorrow, everyone still going? Do we have a meeting point yet? xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"