London zoo - wed 6th may

Yeah, as long as it's not at the crack of dawn! Or rush hour for that matter. I'll probably be on PT as I refuse to give Boris any of my meagre SMP!!!

I haven't been on the train or tube with Kai yet...I'm scared...

We could always car share??

I dont mind picking someone up on the way.....im in Streatham (South London) by the way if anyone wants a lift......?? The way i see it is its £6.30 for a travelcard anyway......

x

You passed your test then! Congratulations!!

Yeah, as long as it's not at the crack of dawn! Or rush hour for that matter. I'll probably be on PT as I refuse to give Boris any of my meagre SMP!!!

We could always car share??

I dont mind picking someone up on the way.....im in Streatham (South London) by the way if anyone wants a lift......?? The way i see it is its £6.30 for a travelcard anyway......

x

You passed your test then! Congratulations!!

I did!! Thanks!!! Just got to find a car now......

where abouts in south london do u live?

I'm in Croydon. I may be able to get my husband to give me a lift there as he works up those sides sometimes.

I wouldn't refuse a lift from someone going back south of the river though! I'm just thinking traffic-wise and also I'd end up lugging the car seat around...hmm...ugh, what the heck am I typing! I haven't even checked the route - it may be quicker for me to go on PT if I use the Overground from East Croydon. Hmmm...I need to think before I type :dohh:

I dont mind picking you up as Im about 20 minute drive away from Croydon.....and im gonna take the sling for Maley......so i could fit your buggy in the boot if its not massive?

Its up to you....? The offer is there, i dont mind.......

x

where abouts in south london do u live?

I'm in Croydon. I may be able to get my husband to give me a lift there as he works up those sides sometimes.

I wouldn't refuse a lift from someone going back south of the river though! I'm just thinking traffic-wise and also I'd end up lugging the car seat around...hmm...ugh, what the heck am I typing! I haven't even checked the route - it may be quicker for me to go on PT if I use the Overground from East Croydon. Hmmm...I need to think before I type :dohh:

I dont mind picking you up as Im about 20 minute drive away from Croydon.....and im gonna take the sling for Maley......so i could fit your buggy in the boot if its not massive?

Its up to you....? The offer is there, i dont mind.......

x

Ooo, that would be good then. I've got a M&P pliko which fits into the back of my ford focus so would it fit in your boot? I might consider taking my sling instead if the weather's not too hot.

well i havent got a car yet!!! LOL....will have one VERY soon.....looking at a polo or golf.....??

https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Prod...69/c_3/3|cat_12109169|Pushchairs|12109170.htm

Well if yours doesnt fit, I have this.......if you want, we could both take slings and we can both use the buggy (its suitable from birth)......Kai might probably need it more as he is younger than Maley and she will be looking around (she will be 6 months then).....but we will see.....wosre case scenario is they are asleep at the same time but i doubt that will be a prob as Maley loves to sleep in the sling...x

https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Prod...69/c_3/3|cat_12109169|Pushchairs|12109170.htm

Well if yours doesnt fit, I have this.......if you want, we could both take slings and we can both use the buggy (its suitable from birth)......Kai might probably need it more as he is younger than Maley and she will be looking around (she will be 6 months then).....but we will see.....wosre case scenario is they are asleep at the same time but i doubt that will be a prob as Maley loves to sleep in the sling...x

Maybe we could nick a shopping trolley, stick some pillows in it and use that!

I'm loving this idea :rofl: We can always share buggies a bit once we're there...I know Sam won't want to sit in his all day but I'll be taking it for the train x

I'm loving this idea :rofl: We can always share buggies a bit once we're there...I know Sam won't want to sit in his all day but I'll be taking it for the train x

Yeah, it's a good idea. Kai likes sleeping in the sling too so it won't be a problem if Maley decides she wants it.

Does anyone know what parking charges are like at the zoo?

www.daysoutguide.co.uk

are doing 2for1 entry to London Zoo if you go by train....but you can buy a one way ticket from any station to the station near Lodon Zoo (Camden) for a couple of quid so i will do that and then we willl have a 2for1 voucher....

oh and neecee......just put a deposit down on a renault clio so the buggy should fit in the boot x

I would but I have no idea how to get to it from stafford lol

Im a baby carrier ****** cant figure my sling out I hate it.

Thats good because if we buggy share then maybe you could borrow a sling and you might find one you and bubba really likes!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->