London zoo - wed 6th may

re tard.... I bought a moby wrap the other day. Cant figure that out either. She squirms and looks really uncomfortable

Awww hope you have loads of fun and take loads of pictures!! xxx

Just an update to make sure everyone is coming ????????????

Its 12pm meeting at the gates of london zooooooooo!!!!!

Yeah cool. I have a dilemma dont know whether to take my pram or baby carrier. Im not that confident using the carrier yet but cant get on the underground with the bloody pram. I can get as far as Kings Cross because theres lifts there and theres a lift in the station near me. :shrug:

we can always buggy share....... dont want Maley in the buggy all day so will take her out for some time so Meadow can go in it.....I have a maclaren stroller but it lays down quite well and its says it can be used from birth x

Thats a good idea thanks! I think Im going to practise using the carrier tomorrow. I dont think I have been doing it right.

You could get a bus from Kings Cross, not sure which number! I think I'm going to.as I havent been on the tube with the buggy. We'll be bringing the carrier too so you can share ours as well if needs be!!
I'm so excited!

yes I am still coming, as long as Jaiden is having a good day. His kidney failure has made him really ill for the last few days.

I have to take Jaiden on the tube all the time, especially when he was a newborn. You can always get someone to help you down and up the stairs and you realise its pretty easy once you have done it, just a bit daunting the first time. So good luck ladies xx

re tard.... I bought a moby wrap the other day. Cant figure that out either. She squirms and looks really uncomfortable

:lol: Hope she's more comfortable in it soon...I'm hoping our next one will be happy in slings and things because I'm planning to wear him as much as possible! x

Yeah cool. I have a dilemma dont know whether to take my pram or baby carrier. Im not that confident using the carrier yet but cant get on the underground with the bloody pram. I can get as far as Kings Cross because theres lifts there and theres a lift in the station near me. :shrug:

I'm not sure what to do either...definitely still planning to come but there's no chance of me carrying Sam around London now I have bump so I'll have to bring the buggy but how on earth do I get him, that and my bag onto the underground?! x

yes I am still coming, as long as Jaiden is having a good day. His kidney failure has made him really ill for the last few days.

I have to take Jaiden on the tube all the time, especially when he was a newborn. You can always get someone to help you down and up the stairs and you realise its pretty easy once you have done it, just a bit daunting the first time. So good luck ladies xx

Didn't think of that...you mean leave him in the buggy and get someone to help carry it?

Hope he's ok tomorrow :hugs: x

Didn't think of that...you mean leave him in the buggy and get someone to help carry it?

hey sweety,
Jaiden is a lot better today, so will definately be coming.

Yes you just leave your little man in the buggy and someone will offer to help you down any stairs. some of the tube stations have lifts. but all the tube stations i use are stairs. so i either ask someone walking by, or more often than not someone will offer to help.

But I guarantee people will offer to help you, especially as you are pregnant. xxx

hey sweety,
Jaiden is a lot better today, so will definately be coming.

Yes you just leave your little man in the buggy and someone will offer to help you down any stairs. some of the tube stations have lifts. but all the tube stations i use are stairs. so i either ask someone walking by, or more often than not someone will offer to help.

But I guarantee people will offer to help you, especially as you are pregnant. xxx

Thank you :D

We were going to go straight to Camden from Waterloo but just found this on the transport for London site...might be a problem for anyone getting back on at Camden:

From Tuesday 5 May until Friday 8 May there will be no down escalator service, the only way to access platforms from street level will be via the spiral staircase which has 96 steps.

Think I might need to find an alternative for Sam, buggy and bag :lol:

Think we might drive...if parking is £12 for the day it's cheaper than getting the train anyway. If we're not there at 12 we've got lost so don't worry about waiting for us :rofl:

Anyone know how easy the car park is to find? x

Hope you ladies have loads of fun!!!

We want loads of pics!! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back