Long haul?

a_c

mummy to one
Reaction score
Anyone else travelling long haul in first tri? I'm going to Mexico (from uk) in week 10!! I ended up going to California at 5 weeks with my dd.

Not this time :)
I was 5 or 6 weeks preg with dd when my grandfather died and I travelled to New Zealand (from Ireland) and back withinin 10 days!! It was fine while I was doing it but when I got home I got really sick because I think I was so exhausted and ms really kicked in!
I love travelling, which is lucky since I think I live as far away as possible from the rest of my family!

I'm going to New York in week 11, not massively long haul but still 7.5 hours. Just gonna keep hydrated and walk around a lot cos I suffer from swollen legs on a flight at the best of times!

I'm hopefully going to Melbourne for my birthday with baby daddy. I'll be about 22 weeks. He refuses to let me fly, no matter what the doctor says, so we'll be driving instead :p

Keep hydrated and take frequent walking breaks. Don't let yourself get too heated and avoid heavy foods. Safe travels:plane::shipw:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->