long needed rant!

laura.x.x

Reaction score
Haven't been on here much lately, as I've been trying to calm down a bit, although im still trying im taking it a lot more easy and trying to have more of a life less completely focused on babymaking!! But i need a rant and don't think anyone else will understand!

I haven't told many people Im going to try again for a LO, but one of my best friends for years kinda knows... and constantly tells me she doesn't think i should! which i could deal with if she wasnt so hypocritical, the first thing she said is she joked to her boyfriend she was pregnant, then he wasn't angry but happy and she couldnt believe he would be happy to have kids THIS young... then we were at a party having a drink and she said 'oh im well scared im late on my period and having cramps' then more and more comments start every few weeks/days, 'oh im so tired' ' i havent come on my period yet and ive missed some pills' ' i hate it when i miss a pill, it scares me so much thinking i could end up pregnant or something stupid' and then she saw my boyfriend out the other week and started asking him if we argue loads now we live together and if he finds it hard being with me??

Grrr bad enough she knows how much pain i've been through, i don't need this on top of it!!

anyway rant over, feel free to ignore, just wanted to get it out :wacko::thumbup:

Wow, she doesn't sound like a very sensitive/nice person. It's your choice to try for another LO. Don't concern yourself with what other people think.

She doesn't sound like much of a best friend. I have decided to 'let go' a long term friend recently for various reasons....if they can't be there to support you, find a better friend! :hugs:

Sounds like she is jealous of your life and trying to make you feel bad. Just smile and say something nice - that will make her crazy!! She'll get over it soon and realise that she has her own life and you don't need her opinion about yours.

Wow, I'm sorry to hear that about your "so-called" friend. That's an incredibly hurtful way to behave and childish too... it definitely deserved a good rant!!

I too had to let someone go, actually two people, because you really see your friends for what they are when the REAL crud in life happens to you.

Being the confrontational type I am, I recommend telling her nicely how you feel and that you don't appreciate the harsh criticism and that she doesn't understand and maybe you should take a break from her. I bet she'll get the point real fast that her behavior isn't something a friend does.

Good luck in making a LO!!

Hi hun, this is the best place for a rant! You are entitled! I dont think people understand how your world changes after a loss and how important TTC is. You are doing the right thing not telling people you are trying as I feel like people are waiting for me to fall pregnant. I hope your friend realises she is being insensitive, take care xxx

She doesn't sound like a very supportive friend. You can do without negative comments from people, what you need is support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->