Long ol' day. Cramping. Dehydration. But Yay!

P

PubMissus

I just wanted to share today with everyone.

Long story short, i had some very bad cramping, that had gravitated to one side. Ended up in hospital. Myself and OH feared the worst.

But a scan showed a healthy marshmallow measuring 7 weeks 6 days with a good heartbeat. Everything looked spot on. I cried. Over the moon.

I am however quite dehydrated from my severe morning sickness, which is something that has definitely contributed to the cramping. So I ended up having a couple of bags on the drip.

It's so important to try and stay hydrated even when the thought of liquid makes your stomach turn. We've invested in boxes of Dioralite now!

Anyway just wanted to share... Cramps, aches and pains could be a sign of a variety of things or of nothing.. But if worried, definitely seek advice and help from the professionals.

Attachments

• scan 01_noname.jpg
    scan 01_noname.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 9
Beautiful bean!

Thankyou for the reminder re water, I definitely need to drink more!

Thank you! Such a relief!

No worries... Sounds silly, I didn't realise how important it is until all of this. Constantly sipping now!

Glad the scan went well. It's a relief to see the baby on it isn't it?

Definitely had cramps in pregnancy with this one and others. It's usually everything stretching and growing causing it.

You can actually get cramps from being dehydrated causes contractions in the womb. So keep a water bottle with you at all times :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->