Long term effects of the pill or something else?

Belle Shine

Reaction score
I came off the pill 10 months ago.. I started getting regular periods pretty much straight away with just a little variation between them, so figured everything was back to normal pretty quickly. Then I had a couple of cycles with very short luteal phases.. I was charting and they definitely dipped to 8/10 days for those two months. I wondered if this was because of a flu bug i had, or if it was still the after effects of coming off the pill. Now,I have just had a period lasting 1 and half days compared to my usual 5 and it had a Luteal phase of 14 days.. my longest ever LP before was 13. I am wondering if this is still my body trying to regulate its hormones or is it Way too late for that and something else causing it?

My body is just confusing me :shrug:

would the fact I am ovulating and getting regular cycles mean that there are no after effects of the pill left?

My diet isn't bad, I'm not underweight/overweight. Just fast approaching the dreaded year of TTC :/ and questioning everything! Xxx

Tia xxx

Sounds to me like our hormones are off. My body went like this even without birth control a few years back. Maca powder help incredibly with levelling out your hormones. Google about it. It worked amazing or me. You can also take cited but that can take months to start working. Maca starts to work within a couple of days.

It tastes gross tho...so I recommend buying the powder and putting it in capsules yourself. The only time you don't take it is while you are on your period.

Thank you, I will google. Does seem to be hormones. I had a thyroid test a while ago but all seems fine from that point of view. Think I will be more regular with the vitamins and see where that leads me too xx

The same thing is happening to me don't know what is going on x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->