Long time no post!

VioletsMommy

Reaction score
So, I disappeared from here for a bit, because trying was stressing me out and I knew that was counterproductive... but I just started seeing a fertility doctor and I had my first IUI two weeks ago tomorrow, and I just took a test today and the FRER has a clear, pink line, but the CBD is negative... maybe too early?? I don't know what to think and I'm freaking out waiting for it to be tomorrow to test again and call my docs for a beta :shrug: SOMEONE HELP ME!!

Attachments

• hpt.jpg
    hpt.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 9
Didn’t want to read and run, just wanted to wish you luck and hope you get a more confirmed answer when you test again

Oh wow I see those pink lines clear as day! Digital ones are less sensitive from what I’ve read.

There great lines on the FRER!

That’s a pink line for sure! It must be hard after so long to not want to get your hopes up. I’m not sure if any hormones or tablets you’ve taken may affect the test but that is reading positive no doubt about it! I hope your dreams are finally coming true. 🤞🏼

Oh my God you came back to me!! I missed you journal buddy ^·^ I see that line clear as day sweets! FX it's your sticky bean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->