Longest pregnancy ever rant

apple84

Reaction score
Ugh I swear this pregnancy feels twice as long as when I was pregnant with my son. Only 27 weeks, but feel much further. I'm so jealous of those of you who will be holding your babies by Christmas! 8-10 weeks sounds like such a long time still. Not that I want them out early - of course I don't. I just want the time to *feel* faster.

:hugs: I'm sure I'm not the only one in third trimester who feels this way. Those of you stuck on bedrest have it even worse :hugs:

It's hard when you get to 27 weeks but it will fly by honestly much as myself and Eternal have bitched and moaned our way through the last (nearly) 10 weeks they have gone fast. Make the most of these next few weeks as it will get worse in the sense you won't be doing much as you won't be able to and the little niggles become aches, pains and desperation. I love my babies so much but I'm so ready to meet them I've definitely had my fill of pregnancy now!! Good luck sweetie!

Hang in there!

I won't lie and say it gets better... If you are anything like me, it will just get more uncomfortable, but in the end it is so worth it and a few months after they arrive you'll forget about the pregnancy issues. And once you hit the single digits (9 weeks, 8 weeks) I think it goes by faster.

Good luck!

god i hear you! i am just shy of 24 weeks and seriously cannot believe i have another 13/14 weeks to go. i just dont want to go out, i feel huge, look naf as i am only comfy in joggers and tops which i have to keep pulling over my bump, sleep is shit as i keep moving thanks to the babies kicking me to move :) glad i can join in on the rant as think hubby has had enough of the pregnancy moans and groans. i keep trying to think about Xmas but its not helping!

Like cuffy said the pair of us have not enjoyed these past 10 weeks, but they have flown by. I will be having my section Monday or Tuesday. Stuck in hospital now so time is slow again, but Monday is no time away, craziness.

It isn't and won't be easy, but it will go quick, buddy up with a twin mum, it makes all the difference, it was easier having cuffy to know exactly how I was feeling.

i know how you feel, I am on bed rest and I am out of breath to do everything! Nothing fits anymore, I am tired all the time, and just plain uncomfortable...I went on maternity leave at 27/28 weeks because I just could not work and feel like that anymore. Lets just say I have never wanted to meet them more than I do now :)

I agree, this is the hardest thing! I'm 33 weeks today. I haven't slept in my own bed for a month. The recliner is the only place sleep is possible. And then its only a couple of hours, max. Every joint in my hands and legs is sore, cracking and popping in and out of place. I can't walk. My poor husband has to push me around in a wheelchair because it feels like my pelvis has been fractured. I'm forcing myself to eat because I feel so full and nautious all the time. My back constantly aches. :( BUT... all that aside, when I think about what I'm doing, and what I get from it in the end, it helps a lot. And time started going so much quicker when I hit 30 weeks!

Stay strong and I'm happy to listen if you need to vent! :)

I agree, this is the hardest thing! I'm 33 weeks today. I haven't slept in my own bed for a month. The recliner is the only place sleep is possible. And then its only a couple of hours, max. Every joint in my hands and legs is sore, cracking and popping in and out of place. I can't walk. My poor husband has to push me around in a wheelchair because it feels like my pelvis has been fractured. I'm forcing myself to eat because I feel so full and nautious all the time. My back constantly aches. :( BUT... all that aside, when I think about what I'm doing, and what I get from it in the end, it helps a lot. And time started going so much quicker when I hit 30 weeks!

I agree!

I agree with everyone too, I would love time to speed up =) And I'm tired of being so emotional..I was fine until about a week ago and now pretty much anything makes me cry - and not just tear up, but full on breakdown. I spent hours yesterday in tears because the cat spilled a soda that I had to mop up and then several hours later broke a full salt shaker that had to be swept up. I told my husband it's a miracle the cat survived, I was so frustrated.

OMG! You are scaring the crap out of me!!!! I already have the sore joints especially in my hands, I am 26 weeks today, I have terrible back pain (I did before the pregancy but was on pain killers, now im on my own) I cant walk around for more that 2 hours with out feeling like im going to pass out, my baby boy like jamming his hand in my ribs every night when Im ready to sleep, I have a hard time breathing, I cant bend over, and you are telling me its going to get worse! OH SWEET JESUS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->