Longing for my baby!

Caramel

Mummy to a cheeky monkey
Reaction score
I've had the strangest feeling the last couple of days, it's like a real longing to physically hold my baby. My arms feel empty, kind of like when you've been holding something (like a pet, or a baby) for a while, but when you put it down you can almost still feel it against your arms. This probably makes no sense whatsoever!! Anyone else felt like this? We found out the sex a couple of days ago and I wonder if it's really brought it home that we're actually having a baby. Plus I saw my friend's week old baby today (didn't get a cuddle - we were in the supermarket) which is the first time I've been around a newborn for at least a year. Whatever's caused it, it's a really wonderful feeling :cloud9:

Aw, that's really sweet! It'll not be long, and your arms really will be aching from holding your baby. It's perfectly natural, I remember with my first, i couldn't wait for him to arrive pretty much from our 20 week scan, i was so excited.

I think in a way I am pining for this feeling to. Cos I have kept a puppy off my eldest dog and she is only 6 weeks old and I constantly pick her up and comfort her.. show her the mirror and say these gooey words.. and smother her with kisses.. lol.. and everytime I do.. I think.. god this is what it will be like in a few months with my own offspring not my dogs! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->