'Look at his cheeks'

Izzy is 15lb, and i'm always getting comments about her weight, i think she is in proportion as she is very tall. My sister keeps calling her a bruiser, not a flattering remark for a girl!!!

He's gorgeous hun. ALOT of people think cute chubby cheeks are just that - cute, so please don't take offence, i don't and people always comment on hers - even how they wobble when going ovver bump in the car or pram :rofl:

My Holly has the chubbiest cheeks, and EVERYONE comments on them. She also has little chunky arms and the most adorable chubby thighs. To me, she looks like a gorgeous perfect little monkey. She is on the top of the 50th centile. Doc says she is perfect...but everyone says 'Oh, she's so chubby, look at her cheeks, look at her double chin'...I did get a little annoyed about it at first, but now I think people just feel the need to comment. If babies are small 'Oh isnt she tiny'. No hair 'Oh, she's got no hair'. Lots of hair ' Oh she's hairy'. They state the unnecesary. People just cant shut up sometimes.

Take no notice. Your little one is adorable. Cheeks just like my Holly! x

He's GORGEOUS - I know how it feels though when people keep saying the same comments.....but honestly, he's such a gorgeous baby, don't let it get to you!x

Aimee he's lovely...........cheeks are gorgeous, I think it is just something people focus on with a little baby, along with 'is he good', 'does he sleep well' etc!!!
Billy is only 11lb's so I get 'ahh isnt he little' all the time. I think people just mean well, take it as a compliment hun.
xx

He's beautiful - Ryan has had a lot of trouble putting on weight so he doesn't have chubby cheeks yet- which kind of makes him look like an old man! I think that it is something that really makes babies look cute so cherish those beautiful cheeks!

Mason is the same he has had his cute chubby cheeks since i had my 4d scan :haha: i LOVE them, they are sooo kissable...now he's kinda grown into his face iykwim abit more so not so noticable but he still has them! eveyone says omg look at those chubby cheeks and i do feel like they are saying hes big or fat but i know he's not(hes only just 14lb!) and they are prob just meaning it in a nice way but still it does irritate me sometimes lol

i think people just dont think about what they are saying or how it will sound sometimes lol

:hugs: he is gorgeous hun with the most gorgeous cheekies hehe :hugs:

i think babys with chubby cheeks r the cutest, Hannah has them and oh i love them!! dont worry hun

I also have a chunky cheek little boy, 12lbs 4oz at 6 weeks 2 days! Everyone keeps talking about his cheeks and his well everything... :D
I call him my chunky monkey! :D
I think they are all meant well, and a chunky baby is always cute!!!

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 4
he is gorgeous!!!

I love chubby cheeks! my LO is chubby all over and I love it but yeah the comments can be annoying once you have heard them so many times...I get annoyed at all the comments and questions about my LOs red hair! everyone asks where he got it from and I have red hair :dohh: I think everyone thinks they got to make a comment when they see a baby and the cheeks are something you see first so it makes sense it would be the first thing that comes to mind just a theory lol

here is my lil chubby man :)

Attachments

• 060.jpg
    060.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 6
Thanks everyone...I think I was just having a sensitive day that's all. Earl is a chunky monkey and we like it that way...he also has red hair from me and his grandad :wacko:......and I suppose we get to see him everyday so it's just part of him, so I didn't think that they were anything special lol.....(and while I don't want to make this all about me, I don't take compliments well so maybe I'm using the same emotions with compliments about Earl too?)

Anyhoo's....one more pic (rather unseasonable but I love this t-shirt lol) taken this morning. Thank you for all the lovely comments. All babies are gorgeous but we all seem to have a particularly pretty bunch of babes!! :thumbup:

Attachments

• Pumpkin.JPG
    Pumpkin.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 9
Aww! He's absolutely gorgeous! I wish Dylan had chubby cheeks but he still looks the same as when he was born, lol x

ADORABLE! Here is my guy at about 8 weeks. He's a big boy too (23lbs at 6mos! and 9lb 8oz at birth) and EVERYONE grabs at/pinches/kisses his cheeks, gets kinda annoying, but I love his chubbies...your guys' are so cute! Oh...and Austin's cheeks are even chubbier now!
https://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j237/pyxie_rose/aust3.jpg

aw! If I didn't love my wee one so much, I'd be jealous of all your chubby babies! We have the opposite problem, H was only 10lb 10oz at 11 weeks (6lb 5oz at birth) and people keep saying how small he is and asking if he was premature. No he wasn't you nosey b*ggers, mind your own business! I try not to get too cross at people though, I know they don't mean to offend and it's just me being over-sensitive.

Earl is totally beautiful, but it doesn't matter what any one else thinks or says as long as you are happy!

We get similar comments about La - I take it as a compliment because I think they're gorgeous!!! It's a sign she's healthy and thriving.

id b sesitive as well hun, but theres nothing rong with his cheeks, god you should of seen me wen i was a baby i looked like a buddah lol. all babies are different, in fact people say my lo is chubby but i dont see it

aww he is lovely, his cheeks are cute but i think when everyone mentions it all the time it does get annoying, everyone says they like harrisons sticky out ears and always comment on it and that gets annoying, also gets annoying when they say ooh harrison ford when i tell them his name

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->