Look what i got!!

Yvonne

Reaction score
She's called Blackie for now- Labrador puppy. Love her to bits, she is sooooo good.

https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b81/yvonne23/100_2288.jpg

Awww, she's gorgeous. I've always wanted a labrador :D

Yeah...Everyone is getting puppies........

aww cute!

you will soon be pulling your hair out tho lol

xx

Awwwww how cute :D

Suz, i dont need a puppy my dog still acts like one lol!

Awwww shes so cute !!!! we considered getting a labrodor a while ago!

awww she's gorgeous, I wish people would stop posting pics of puppies it makes me want one even more! I have my two consiences one saying get one thier cute, Ella loves dogs and would be great to have one, and the other one saying no, it could wreck my house, have to buy more food and take it for walks and they live a long time lol! Think I'll have to have another baby instead! lol

go with teh second voice! lol

Mine cost us a fortune, they wreaked the carpet in the front room, thought it was cat wee at first but found out after puppy wee smells teh same! paid £50 to get it cleaned and it didnt work, so had to get wooden flooring instead, then they started on teh kitchen, ripped up all the lino, so we had to replace that, then ripped wall paper off, chewed some of Cobys toys, slippers, shoes, anything!

that along with all the muddy footprints and doggy smell, never again! I learnt that im not a dog person lol

Thats not to say all pups are bad, im sure most are nice :)

xx

Yep, they do wreck your houses chew your kids toys and take nearly as much looking after as a baby! Lee is currently sleeping in the consevatory with the puppy because she has separation anxiety, not good for the marriage. but she is very gorgeous!! And we wouldn't be without her.

https://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l1/LynnieH/Babies011.jpg

Aww I do miss having my dogs but I don't miss the work involved. Will content myself with looking at pics of your pups :)

Saturday night Lola yelped and cried for a few hours but managed to be quiet from 2am to 7am
Last night we went to bed at 10.50, she started yelping and i went to the top of the starts and shouted down for her to get in her bed and that was it, never heard anything off her and she was still asleep when we got up at 7am!

She's a great dog, she has selected toys she can play with and a few old shoe's to chew but if i see her with anything else it gets taken off her.

All is good at the moment [-o<

Aw, she looks lovely Yvonne. I love labs. We had a chocolate one when I was growing up and she was the sweetest natured thing. Lucky you!

hmph, im not spkin 2 u :cry: i want i want i want!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->