Look what I just ordered!!!!!!! **PICTURES** Update: I need help :(

aww look how cute and happy he looks! Am loving your hair brown as well :thumbup:

:D thanks I'm not too sure about it though, its slighty reddish but not as red as I wanted

Eeeeek i only JUST noticed the pics :dohh: I WAAANNNTTT one!!! But Tabs wont go into slings she goes mad :nope:

Eeeeek i only JUST noticed the pics :dohh: I WAAANNNTTT one!!! But Tabs wont go into slings she goes mad :nope:

Ur welcome to try it at the meet hunny?? Halen moans till I walk around with him.

Ooooh yea but Tabs weighs a bloody ton now :dohh: I couldnt use it with her...just got to wait a bit :yipee:

yea i'm starting to struggle with the BH with LO aswell. She's 22lbs and my petite lil girl is fast becoming less so :laugh2: :cloud9:

I dont even know how much Tabs weighs but she's the height of a 2yr old :dohh:

The straps keep digging into my waist?? I wore it into town the other day and it was horrible :( it really hurt
Also when he's in it, I cross the straps under his bum, but his bum hangs out the waist stap? I've tried it apron and non apron tie and it just doesn't seem to stay tight against my waist and it lets his bum out?

I wore it town today (to meet lulu0504 for my new storch wrap :D) and I had to keep untying it and redoing it tighter as it kept getting looser?

I saw in the pics that it looks like you don't cross the straps on your chest? I have to cross them on my chest to make it more comfortable and distribute LOs weight better. For me, that makes the waist strap more comfortable.

Maybe try that?

I don't like them crossed causen I have HUGE boobs and it makes them look really funny lol but I will give it a go, I had him on my front today and crossed the straps behind me though and it still felt the same :shrug:

have you tried tying right under your boobs non apron? it needs to be quite high up and the waist tie needs to be tight too. He looked nice and secure with the straps under his bum but are they twisted at the back? they need to be smooth otherwise they will dig and it really hurts

I think thats the problem, they get all twisted round my hips. I'm gonna keep playing with it and I'll get it right eventually. I tried the non apron when I got home and it was just the same? It seems like the waist gapes open and his bum slides through, so all the weight is on my waist as hes pulling down

Yeah, I don't like them crossed either, :nope: but is the only way I can seem to get it comfortable and still carry his massive weight. :haha:

this video is really good. I remember using it when i first got my babyhawk and it really helped.

Will try and find a few others that are good

omg that videos wicked, she has the waist higher than all the other videos, I'll give that a try. Thanks hun :thumbup:

no problem! it was the video that made me finally able to crack the BH!!

By the way...after seeing yours today and all this talk about them...i'm now shopping for a new babyhawk!! :shock::shock:

Errrr lol u still thinking of getting a cashmere wrap? I've been looking at a didymos but Lee says no way on gods green earth :(

not sure now, im babywearing less and less so not sure if i can justify it! May just get a babyhawk and be done with it. Im only really wearing her to walk the dogs so not sure i can spend £130 on a wrap that just wont really get used.

Have you seen the Neobulle range? They are some of the softest, comfiest wraps around and a bit more reasonable that a didy. Didys are quite thick and need a lot of breaking in. The neobulle's come in gorgeous colours and i'd love an Eva.

Neobulle Simon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"