Lookin' for a Buddy!

TxMom2Be

FTM to baby GIRL!
Reaction score
Good Morning Ladies!:coffee:

After YEARS of being on the "pill" my DH and I decided that we wanted to ttc immediately after getting married. I got off the pill on June 13th when I started my last AF and we were lucky enough to conceive right away. Unfortunately I mc earlier this week, I was 6wks. I naturally passed the sac and only had bleeding for 2 days - on one side I feel fortunate to have had such minimal pain/complications through the mc but on the other side I feel so lost, have so many unanswered questions.

My OB said that I can expect to have my next AF in the next 3 weeks and we're going to ttc right away. I'm looking for someone (or more that one!) that is willing to discuss and share this journey with me!

<Now that the bleeding is gone I'm headed to relieve some stress in the gym, oh how I've missed a good sweat this week, yes, I'm still going to take it easy!>

Hugs to all of you that are getting over a loss/ttc!

Ashley

Sorry for your loss hun. I lost my daughter at 18 wks so i know how you are feeling. You conceived very quickly after coming off b/c it took me 14mths after been on it for yrs. I am 39 and trying for our 1st we lost lily may in january and i am getting frustrated now when af arrives. fx'd we get our BFP soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->