Lookin for hope

jan5582

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I'm not sure if this is the right place, so please forgive me. I've had 3 mcs, 1st June '14, 2nd November'14, 3rd May '15, and now am having a chemical. I am heterozygous with FVL that was discovered after a broken ankle resulted in a DVT. After our 3rd loss we went to an RE for all the panels. Everything cane back ok except I also am compound heterozygous for MTHFR. All were lovenox pregnancies except the first. We were scheduled for a follow up to our testing but just happened to get the BFP last Thursday.

I'm just looking for some hope on this. I know you hear so many people have multiple losses then have a healthy pregnancy, just trying not to lose hope. I know it's been mentioned that Lovenox needs to be started earlier prior to a BFP.

We go back to the RE in October, but a friend of mine went to this dr as well and she thinks he will suggest IVF. Is there something I am missing with IVF that would solve our issue? We don't have an issue getting pregnant it's staying pregnant. Anyway just looking for hope while we wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->