Looking for 1 or 2 ttc buddies!!

Amzzz

Reaction score
Hi everyone. My fiance and i are about to ttc#2 soon probably in august.So only 2 more cycles to go!!!!! Just focusing on temping and using opk tests to get to know my body and my own cycle patterns. Im currently on cd20...will be getting af in a few weeks. Looking for a few buddies to talk to and share in this journey of ttc. Whos with me?!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone. My fiance and i are about to ttc#2 soon probably in august.So only 2 more cycles to go!!!!! Just focusing on temping and using opk tests to get to know my body and my own cycle patterns. Im currently on cd20...will be getting af in a few weeks. Looking for a few buddies to talk to and share in this journey of ttc. Whos with me?!!!!!!!!

hey there! ttc number 1, i'm a pretty active user, so i'm usually around to talk to! :)

Hi there!!! How are you?? How long have you been actively trying?? I see your from alberta...im in ontario!!! We want to start trying in a few more cycles...but i hate waiting!!!

Hi there!!! How are you?? How long have you been actively trying?? I see your from alberta...im in ontario!!! We want to start trying in a few more cycles...but i hate waiting!!!

I'm doing good! Today is cd32 for me so I'm expecting AF any day. I generally feel like I do before AF shows her ugly face so I'm thinking I'm out this cycle! actively trying for two cycles but NTNP since November (but we were long distance & I'm not sure we were ever around each their during O!) -- I used to live in ontario! I miss the GTA daily.

How old is your first baby?
:)

Im near london ont. :)

I wish you luck! My first is 10 months old now...hes such a cutie pie. I want to try around his first birthday...so thats in about 7 weeks. We have never tried before our son was a surprise so we will see how this goes. I bought opks this last month just to see if i was even ovulating and i did on cd18. i usually have 32-35 day cycles. Are you using anything??

Im near london ont. :)

I wish you luck! My first is 10 months old now...hes such a cutie pie. I want to try around his first birthday...so thats in about 7 weeks. We have never tried before our son was a surprise so we will see how this goes. I bought opks this last month just to see if i was even ovulating and i did on cd18. i usually have 32-35 day cycles. Are you using anything??

Aw! So lucky to have conceived your first without attempting & all the worry that comes with it. It can be such a pain.
My cycles are the same length as your's, which I hate. I feel like I'm waiting far too long for AF to show her face or not.
Im not using anything at this point in the game. My boyfriend & I are the type to have sex daily / we've always been that way. So I elected to not spend money or spend too much time worrying or counting days since we cover all days regardless. However, if nothing happens in the next few months then I'll probably but OPKs just to ensure I am ovulating. :)

I'm pretty new to it all and I see a lot of women charting and temping but it all seems like a lot of work to me. I'm trying to stay relaxed about the whole thing.

I'm sher by the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->