Looking for a buddie!

BumpHopes

Reaction score
Hi, Im 22 would love to have a buddy around the same age who is also TTC. Ive been trying for 3 years.. Anyone??

Hi, I am looking for a buddy also.. I'm 26 and ttc

Hi Thanks for replying! You ok? How long you been trying for? - i feel like im going mad with TTC - and my better half is supportive but i dont think he understands my perspective in all honesty.

I am ok I actually put a post up with my info... how are you?? have you talked to hubby to geet him to try and see things the way you do?? I know that feeling all to well its like they dont understand how emotional it is to get BFN after BFN

I am ok I actually put a post up with my info... how are you?? have you talked to hubby to geet him to try and see things the way you do?? I know that feeling all to well its like they dont understand how emotional it is to get BFN after BFN

Im ok thanks. Just feel a bit in limbo atm, had tests done now and just waiting on the results which i wont get til Feb the earliest. Yeah i have and he is my rock and best friend and he is doing his best love him. I just think its different for men. when i get AF i get realy upset and he just says right we look forward to the next cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->