Looking For A Buddy 12.11.2011 = CD4

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

As I am aware TTC can be stressful and mind boggling.

So am just looking for a buddy who is roughly on the same cycle as me.

My cycle usually last 33days but can turn up anytime after 28days.

My current AF started 9.11.11.

I'm from South Wales, I'm 22, fun, love talking and have no shame in giving details! :D

Hey Chica

My current AF started November 8 and I usually have a 28 day cycle.
I'm new to all of this, my bf and I have been "trying but not trying" for about 4 months. Now I'm starting to get serious about TTC, I'm getting a little worried. It'll be nice to have someone to talk to through this journey

Hi waitingfora bub,
This will be our first month ttc, been off the pill 3 months.
My af started the 11.11.11, and cycle have been 26, 27, 28.
I am 24 live in leeds with my soon to be husband and my little girl lucie.
Would love to have a buddy!

Hi Both :) glad to have some new people around too :)

My AF finished yesterday (thank god!)

Just have to work out ovulation dates now.

Now that I'm officially trying I think I'm gonna break down and buy a digital opk this cycle. I use to just use this calendar application on my phone to figure it out

Last month I used opk's. I got a + evening of cd 15 and morning off cd 16 of a 26 day cycle. Will have to see how we go this month as I seem to be ovulating quite late so have a short lutuel phase.

Last month I used opk's. I got a + evening of cd 15 and morning off cd 16 of a 26 day cycle. Will have to see how we go this month as I seem to be ovulating quite late so have a short lutuel phase.

I just go by temp and cm to be honest. Haven't been temping this cycle yet though! think its too late to start now... Just going to go with the flow this month and if I do get a BFP then will be a nice early Christmas present! :) well about 5 days until I ovulate although we have been bding a lot the last few days so who knows, hopefully we will keep it up! haha pardon the pun ;)

I brought some cheap dollar store kits that seem to be working well. It detected my LH surge starting yesterday.

AF got me this morning, 1 days late! damn her! another month another cycle! best of luck ladies!! :)

I will join you ladies!! I am on cd2 and my cycle is around 33 days, i am using opk and mymonthycycles to help me track the big O..I found that in the past few months i o later than I thought so hoping this time to catch it!! This whole TTC is stressful and even when you tell your self not to get caught up in all the thoughts of what could, or when or whatever you still do (at least i do) relax and it will happen is what i have been telling myself!! So good luck ladies -- BFP wanted by us all!!!!

I was one day late too..she just got me an hour ago damn witch lol. I'm gonna have me a nice glass of wine tonite (oh how I've missed it) to ease my mind. On to the next cycle....

AF got me this morning, 1 days late! damn her! another month another cycle! best of luck ladies!! :)

Hi everyone,

I am 30yrs old and TTC for the first time. I am on CD 11 and crossing my fingers. Wish you all luck.

Hey there everyone just checking in too see how everyone is doing?? I'm on cd7 and will start testing this weekend!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->