Looking for a buddy!! CD 18

Praying4alil1

Reaction score
I am looking for a TTC buddy as most of my friends either don't understand or are tired of hearing about it.
I am 26 years old and OH is 24, he has a daughter from a previous relationship. I had been TTC with my ex husband for a couple years with no luck and after meeting my current OH decided to try again. So I am currently TTC and am on cycle #18 currently... I am trying Soy Isoflavorin to try and encourage my O as I dont think I have ever properly O'd. I have been hesitant to get any testing done as I think I would be crushed to find out that I was confirmed infertile.

Any one want to be TTC buddies?

I am looking for a TTC buddy as most of my friends either don't understand or are tired of hearing about it.
I am 26 years old and OH is 24, he has a daughter from a previous relationship. I had been TTC with my ex husband for a couple years with no luck and after meeting my current OH decided to try again. So I am currently TTC and am on cycle #18 currently... I am trying Soy Isoflavorin to try and encourage my O as I dont think I have ever properly O'd. I have been hesitant to get any testing done as I think I would be crushed to find out that I was confirmed infertile.

Everyone I was TTC buddies with here is either pregnant, or just gave birth! :/ haha. Always looking for TTC buddies :)

Everyone I was TTC buddies with here is either pregnant, or just gave birth! :/ haha. Always looking for TTC buddies :)

Lets be buddies! ha ha

Yay! Haha I'm 29 (30 in under two weeks :( ) DH is 31, ttc our first :)

We have been TTC on and off, so I'm not sure how long we have tried. I had some cycle issues that I now know were due to a thyroid problem (seriously had no other symptoms and wouldn't had known if I wasn't TTC it was weird haha). Either way I have a real chance now unless something else decides to surprise me! Hahaha

Hello! I'm 30 and been ttc for almost 2 years with a mc and ectopic. I also have hypothyroidism and have been on clomid for 5 months; this is the first month with a trigger. I am 8dpo. I love having buddies. I hope we all get bfps this month.

Good luck to everyone! I think I'm out for this month as timing was off and I'm due for AF today

We have been TTC on and off, so I'm not sure how long we have tried. I had some cycle issues that I now know were due to a thyroid problem (seriously had no other symptoms and wouldn't had known if I wasn't TTC it was weird haha). Either way I have a real chance now unless something else decides to surprise me! Hahaha

I had the same thing! Found out I had hypothyroidism but the only thing it affected was ttc! Good news was I got preggo with my second son 10 days after starting synthroid pills. Hope it's that easy for you!

I had the same thing! Found out I had hypothyroidism but the only thing it affected was ttc! Good news was I got preggo with my second son 10 days after starting synthroid pills. Hope it's that easy for you!

Really? It's crazy eh! My cycles were all over the place (one would be 35 days and the next 62) and I knew something was up because I was always a 27/28 regular cycle girl. After my doctor told me my thyroid was underactive I was like: shouldn't I be tired? Gaining weight? Have ANY real symptoms?? Haha. I'm actually underweight and have tons of energy :) Congrats on your second! Are you also on the lowest dose of Synthroid?

Thanks! :)

(I feel way more normal now that you have posted that by the way!)

My tyroid is hypo and really only affects ttc I also have hashis. But my sister does too and she had 4 kids without having to think about it, so who knows. I've read that hypo can make it hard for implantation but my doctor said it shouldn't.

Really? It's crazy eh! My cycles were all over the place (one would be 35 days and the next 62) and I knew something was up because I was always a 27/28 regular cycle girl. After my doctor told me my thyroid was underactive I was like: shouldn't I be tired? Gaining weight? Have ANY real symptoms?? Haha. I'm actually underweight and have tons of energy :) Congrats on your second! Are you also on the lowest dose of Synthroid?

Thanks! :)

(I feel way more normal now that you have posted that by the way!)

our stories are almost identical! I wouldn't have known my thyroid was off except for ttc and my periods got irregular, and normally I had been regular. I got pregnant with my first son using condoms (we were going to wait a few more months) so when it took 6 months of trying for our second and I still wasn't preggo I cried to my doctor and told her something was wrong. Lol. She thinks my first pregnancy caused the change in thyroid levels and I went on .05mg synthroid. Preggo 10 days later. Had my second soon and now have to take .075mg of synthroid daily. Had my third son and now my levels are borderline. So I really hope they were high enough to get pregnant this month. Like you said I still have lots of energy too and am only125 pounds. I'm glad I could help you feel normal :) when are you testing? I'm going to test on the 22nd. Oh so far away. ..

That is awesome! :)

We're probably similar sizes as well. I'm 5'5" and barely 110 pounds. I don't want the extra weight from being hypo! Haha.

I'm on .05 Synthroid when I started my TSH was at 7 (I'm not sure if you are also in Canada, but up here .3-4 is normal and at 4 they will start tests). Anyways it got to an 'okay' level, tried .075 and it made my heart race like crazy. I felt awful. In August my TSH dropped to 1.75 so I'm happy :)

I'm not sure when I'm testing, my DH is away on business soon and I think I might miss my chance this month :(

Overwhelmed, did you read that it may affect implantation due to a shorter lutal phase? Mine is only 10 days and I don't know...haha

I'm not sure the reason. I have a short LP also, which is why I am on clomid. I was able to o on my own but my LP was more like 10-11. With 100mg of clomid I am up to 15, but still no luck.

I also know that my doctor made me gain weight. I worked really hard to get down to 120 (I am 5'9) and 16% body fat. I was told to gain fat because I didn't have enough to really support a pregnancy. Once I got up to 20% body fat my LPs started getting longer. I'm not personally happy with being 20% but hopefully it will work.

That's really interesting. I am definitely underweight at the moment, but previously have always been a healthy weight (5'5" 115-120). Back then I wasn't charting and I wish I had of! Haha. I am trying to gain so hopefully my LP will get longer.

You can also try progesterone cream. I think you use it from after o through til you want AF ( usually if you don't have a bfp by 16 dpo). I have not used it but I have heard it works. You can get it at gnc- just don't stop using it if you do get a bfp until your doc says its okay.

Sorry ladies I have been MIA since my latest promotion!

Where is everyone at in their cycle? I'm currently CD 13, Should O tomorrow!!

I am cd 11 today. Hsg was done on Wednesday and I will get the results Monday. I should o on Wednesday if I get the hcg shot on Monday at the doc.

Congrats on the promotion!

I'm in the waiting for AF stage haha. I really need to start charting again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->