Looking for a buddy!! CD 18

Praying- which tests did you use? How long is your normal cycle? I'd wait a few more days and test again. If you still don't have answers by Friday, I would call the doctor. I'm sorry you have to have so much uncertainty. Fxed.

Praying- which tests did you use? How long is your normal cycle? I'd wait a few more days and test again. If you still don't have answers by Friday, I would call the doctor. I'm sorry you have to have so much uncertainty. Fxed.

I used Equate but it was a blue line test which I've heard mixed reviews about and a First Signal 88 cent Walmart test.

I've heard good things about the dollar tree tests being really sensitive, I may try one for the heck of it.

Praying- I've used dollar store tests for 2 of my 3 pregnancies and they worked great .. When were you due for AF?

Overwhelmed- getting my thyroid checked again around Jan 1, thanks for asking.

I'm sorry, that sucks. I feel your disappointment ... It's so frustrating getting your hopes up every month.

AF always shows when you think this month is the one. AF over here as well.

I know- it is always when you have the strongest feeling that it is the right month. I think AF is due Saturday but any more I have no idea. After last month and being 5 days late with a slight bfp who knows. We didn't track or anything this month and didn't even bd much either, so I doubt it will be this month for us.

hope you all had a good new years ever. Maybe 2014 will be better luck for us all

Hausfrau - that sucks. Hopefully this month is your bfp!

Overwhelmed - you're not out yet! Who knows ... Although I totally agree with you, it's so easy to think "this is it!!!" And then be let down even more.

Thinking of you both :flower:

Yep! Thyroid levels came back normal last week so hopefully I'm good to go this cycle. My lp has been pretty short... like 10 days max anyone else have that?

I had a short LP until I went on clomid- that's why I was on 100. I ovulated without clomid but my LP was between 8-10 days. It did help but didn't get pregnant. Since going off my LP has been really long (like 15-16 days). I have heard you can try progesterone cream from like gnc but don't stop using it until you are positive your not preg.

AF came about a week and a half again. On to the next month...

Have you tried progesterone? I talked to my doctor about the short lp and she referred me to the ob I had for my boys births. It'll probably be a long wait to get in though. Can you get progesterone cream without a prescription?

When's AF due next for you? Mine is Feb 2.. It's my birthday month so I'm hoping for an early present :)

I am trying to conceive as well. I am on CD 15. Three days behind. First time ever on clomid. I am having a hard time figuring out if I had the big o or not. I have so much doubt and questions and fears. I have been trying naturally for two years. Finally went to the doctor and they started fertility meds. I hope to continue this journey with you. Best of luck and baby dust. <3

Has anyone used progesterone cream? And can you get it over the counter? I am very curious as to how it works and if it has been successful for anybody out there?

Thanks. :) <3 :)

Progesterone cream is available at gnc over the counter- I have some in my room, but have never taken it.

Country- why will it take so long to get in? AF is due in two weeks (I think). I should be ovulating any day now. Lots of cm and getting to the EW stage.

Falconer- They are not monitoring your cycles? Every cycle of clomid I was on I went on a day 14 Ultrasound to check to see how many follicles I had and the size to check on when I would ovulate. This is how they knew my LP was short- I was going in on day 15 and would have a few follicles that would be mature in like a day or two (making me O on day 16-17) but then I would get AF on 28. Once they put my dosage up to 100 from 50 they also gave me the HCG shot so I knew exactly when I would O. I recommend having an ultrasound next time if you don't get your BFP this time.

Progesterone cream is available at gnc over the counter- I have some in my room, but have never taken it.

Country- why will it take so long to get in? AF is due in two weeks (I think). I should be ovulating any day now. Lots of cm and getting to the EW stage.

Falconer- They are not monitoring your cycles? Every cycle of clomid I was on I went on a day 14 Ultrasound to check to see how many follicles I had and the size to check on when I would ovulate. This is how they knew my LP was short- I was going in on day 15 and would have a few follicles that would be mature in like a day or two (making me O on day 16-17) but then I would get AF on 28. Once they put my dosage up to 100 from 50 they also gave me the HCG shot so I knew exactly when I would O. I recommend having an ultrasound next time if you don't get your BFP this time.

Its Canada... wait times are usually long to get in with doctors ... This doctor is good but she wasn't in the office often even when I saw her at the end of my pregnancies before I was due. It was hard getting appointments with her then so I assume it will be now too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->