Looking for a buddy!! CD 18

Hows everyone doing?
HSG said tubes are open, so that's good news. Got my hcg shot in Monday with one good follicle on the right. A lot of o pain yesterday. Hopefully something caught or is catching. I am now 1dpo.

Confusion! I took a test monday- bfn. Now I am 16 dpo and at least 2 days late. I took another test when I got home from work today and got a light bfp. I think I am going to test again tomorrow with FMU and see how that goes.

How are you? Any updates?

Attachments

• WP_20131206_003.jpg
    WP_20131206_003.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 2
Hi! I'm back. No luck last cycle so I took a break from this site ... my dh thinks it makes me crazy reading too many posts and obsessing over symptoms :) Testing next Dec 16 and would so love a bfp for Christmas! GL to everyone else too!

No updates for me! :( Same old, same old....haha. Is the HSG painful or do you feel pain afterwards from all the prodding? (Lack of a better word haha)

Countrygirl I just realized you are in Winnipeg...I'm in Edmonton! Hey! Haha

Yay Canada! Hopefully it's not as cold for you as it is here! It's in the minus 40s with the wind chill.

It was into the minus 40s here as well and like 60cm of snow! I'm originally from Nova Scotia and not used to the cold yet (and I've been here seven years haha).

I've lived here most of my life and still am not used to the cold! Haha. So I'm 10 DPO and tested today and BFN. So sad ... Not even a line if I squinted. On the up side i've made it 10 dpo, last cycle I got AF at 6 DPO. Oh and my doctor upped my synthroid to .088 mg in Dec so I hope that's helping. When's everyone else testing?

Hello all. I know you all are over the cold, but I would love some. I'm in Florida and we finally got a cold snap-72degrees Fahrenheit.

I ended up getting AF 5 days late after 3 bfps. I guess it was chemical? Who knows. I am onto ntnp, so I have no idea where I am in my cycle.

HSG didn't hurt but it was uncomfortable. My techs were really nice though. I didn't have any cramping or anything but I also took 800mg of Advil about and hour before.

GL to you all. I hope you get your bfps. Uping the syntheoid should help.

Not this month. AF came today so I'm out until Jan. Soooooo disapointing, I thought for sure this was our month. Merry Christmas everyone.

Overwhelmed we usually go to Florida every January, except this year because we are going to Australia and NZ! Where do you live?

I'm not sure when I am testing...I feel like I totally gave up. No charting, testing ovulation...etc. I'm just going to wait for AF.

Countrygirl hopefully the upped Synthroid works out for you. My doctor upped my dose last March and holy crap it made my heart race!! Haha.

Country- that stinks- I'm sorry. The tyroid meds should help. I hope Jan is lucky for you.

haus- I'm in the same boat right now with charting and such. I don't even know what cd I'm on right now. Since our last medicated cycle failed we are NTNP. We live in a suburb of Tampa- about an hour from Disney. We are really fortunate because we are an hour from Disney and 30 min from some of the best beaches in the US. I grew up about 5 min from the beach and it was awesome. Where do you usually go in Fl? Australia and NZ sound awesome- I've heard they are beautiful.

I have no idea what CD I am on either! Lol. It's funny I used to track everything and my DH was like "that's stupid" and now that I don't he's like "where is your thermometer??"

The first time we stayed in South Beach as our cruise left from Miami, the last couple of times we have stayed in Orlando for a week prior and liked it better. I think Orlando is close to Tampa?

Orlando is about an hour away from Tampa. Its nice over there but outside if the theme parks not much. Tampa us nice because we have the beach and Busch Gardens and then only an hour from the Orlando theme parks. There is a lot to do around here- I sometimes take it for granted. I do miss not having seasons though- and dh loves to ski which becomes harder and harder to do since air fair keeps going up.

dh is pretty happy right now about ntnp. Last cycle we had the stomach flu the night I got the hcg shot so we had to be when we were both sick- not fun.

We pick a resort style hotel and usually luck out because not many people seem to be vacationing around that time. Either that or they spend the day at the parks! Lol.

Luck eh? That sucks. My DH has baby fever! Lol. Years ago I did...now? Not so much. Don't they say when you stop trying you get pregnant? Maybe it will work for us!

Hey ladies!! Sorry I've been gone for so long, I've been sooooo busy!!
I'm currently CD 28 and 11DPO, AF was due Wednesday and hasn't shown her face!! I'm trying to hold out on testing for a couple more days!! :happydance:

Oh wow. I wish I could turn off that part of my brain that is constantly counting! Days to ovulate ... days to testing ... When I would be due. Aahh. Anyways, last cycle I had my thyroid levels checked right around when I ovulated and they were still a little low so hopefully this cycle with the higher dosage will work. I've had a lot more energy and slept a lot less so far... which is why I'm writing this at3:00am haha.

Country- I hope that works. I hate the thyroid. When will they recheck?

praying- how are you?

Hey ladies, AF has still not shown her face but I've done 2 different tests and they both are negative!!
I'm not sure what to think!!
What do you ladies think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"