Looking for a buddy - CD1 1st Cycle TTC#1

He said I don't have fertility problems it's just that I have irregular cycles so I need to give it more time! Ergh!

I really feel for you! :( everything seems to take so long too! I have to wait until the end of next month for my camera procedure! This sucks!

Dont you think if we had regular 29 day cycles and could 'try' every month we'd be happy for it to take longer because at least we'd know we were working! Xxx

Definitely, I'm sure I'd feel less like I want to give up. This really does suck x

I hope things get better for you whilst I'm away! Speak in a few weeks!
Having LOTS of twinges today, hope I am not Oing - haven't dtd since Monday as I've been feeling like crap!!! X

I'm back!!!

YAY I see you are 5dpo! That's great!!!!!! :)
How are you feeling?

CD50 and I still haven't ovulated - not really sure what to do!

xxxx

Update: I've ordered soy for next cycle and Dong Quai which should sort my low LH levels out as they're never as dark as they were 4 months ago any more.

How've you been? xxx

Yay, I'm so excited your back! How was your holiday? I hope you had a fantastic time.

I'm sorry about your cycle. It seems really screwed up. Are you going to see if your dr will give you something to bring on your af?

Soy worked well for me, I took the ones from Tesco.

I called my fs as I hadn't ov'd and had tiny follies on cd15. I left a message asking for an increased clomid dose and norethinsterone to bring on my af. He took ages to get back to me he was really strange and didn't want to up the dose without a full cycle of follie tracking. I explained I couldn't as I worked but he refused to increase the dose without it. Randomly he agreed if I accepted the risk of multiples.

I got the prescription and ov'd around the same time. Didn't bd much though, but stil in with a chance ;)

I'm so pleased your back! X

Oh my holiday was so good thanks! Our 1 year anniversary was great too! So romantic!

No my doc won't do anything for another 6 months but I have the camera thing in 12 days! Hopefully I'll get some answers! I think it's just hormone levels! The doc says he'll do cd21 bloods next time!

Oh that's great so did you bring on af first then and start again? Multiples sounds good!!!! Lol !

Xx

Any ideas how I can bring on af without a prescription ? Also I've had 5 days of RED ewcm!!!! Gross!!!! X

No didn't need to as I ov'd cd27.

Ooh I forgot about your anniversary, I'm glad you had a good time.

That's weird I've never heard of red ewcm. No idea how to bring on your af. Many something like progesterone?! X

This is doing my tree in lol....

This is my opk, it just doesn't seem to get darker!

https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/d95712e2.jpg

X

How long has it been like that? Have you done a hpt?

It looks so close to positive. Have you got any cb smileys?

Xxx

Just looked at your chart. Could you have ov'd last week?

It has been that dark since Saturday. I haven't done a HPT as my temps are low.
I have CB smilies but last time I had this line I got a negative so don't want to waste them! I have 4 left! x

I had a similar line on my ic opk this cycle and got a positive on my cbfm in the morning (the line was almost twice as dark as the test line). It was also confirmed with a cb smiley.

I hate ic's they're so hard to decipher, but it seems strange that your temps shot up last week.

I hope you ov soon x

Do you think I should use a smiley?

Which day do you think i could have possibly Ov'd? I don't think I have but I enjoy trying to make my eyes see it!

No smile for me! lol I actually had 5 so I don't mind using one!

I think you ov'd cd45. It makes sense with the opk and temps. Not sure why your opk's so dark still though. If you did ov we'll both be 5dpo.

You could try a smiley with fmu tomorrow x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->