Looking for a buddy - CD1 1st Cycle TTC#1

Looks just like my ic opk did last night.

Yay for both of us! X

Wooohoooo :) I told you I was waiting for you :) x

Yes fx'd! I hope my doc decides to take action and doesn't just fob me off with excuses! Xxx

It's not normal to have such irregular cycles, so it'll be good to get some answers. I def think you should say you've been trying since you came off the bcp. I did something similar.

I was only saying to my OH yesterday if I hadn't of said we'd been actively ttc sooner than we did I would have to wait 9 months to be in the position we are in now. Although I hope you won't need to as fx you'll get your bfp this cycle x

I think that's definitely what I'll do! Otherwise I'll be in the same position in 6 months!!! Xxx

Yay, just looked at your chart! Looks like your going to ov today! X

Woohoo! This was my opk last night, it was negative this morning though - Is that normal to have just half a day surge?

https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/356b3f3d.jpg

How's yours going? Xx

Yay, you've ov'd just in time for your hold. Mine cbfm stick looked really light this morning.

Just got back from my scan and the largest follie is only 9mm. I had a feeling that I only ov'd last cycle cos I would've naturally. I'm going back on Wednesday to see if they've miraculously grown. If not going to ask to ditch the cycle and try 100mg clomid instead x

Oh poo! It sounds like you definitely need the higher dose! Will they let you abandon the cycle?

I had EWCM hanging out when I went the loo (I know this is waaay tmi but I need to share lol) it was tinged with red. What does this mean? I haven't had any ov cramps yet. Hmm!

Xx

Oh wow, you've had ovulation bleed. Sounds like a good strong ov. Fx for you that this is your cycle.

I'm not sure, but my fs did say that he'd up my dose if it didn't work x

Oh I never even knew you could get ov bleed! Cramps left side now.

Oh that's good, your fs sounds decent!!!! Xx

Well that's what he said so just need to see what happens if my follies don't grow.

Twins! Lol x

Fx'd they will!!!!

Do you think my chart looks ok? Xx

Looks promising you just need another couple of increases.

You must be really excited about your holiday x

I can't wait now, just hope I get my temp increases so I can relax on holiday! X

I didn't ovulate and I'm crying! My doctor won't help either xxx

I just don't know where to go from here....

I keep telling myself it could be a fallback rise but I just know it isn't! X

What did your dr say? You could be having an annovulatory cycle.

I'm having a crap day too. No growth in my follies, so looks like clomid hasn't worked. Tried calling my my fs' secretary and she's on leave until 14 July. I'm just in limbo right now. I feel like giving up, I'm just so tired of the stress. Even my OH said yesterday that my heart didn't seemed to be in it anymore. It's so hard when you don't even ov with meds!

Sorry for the rant when you're having a crap time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->