Looking for a buddy - CD1 1st Cycle TTC#1

Thank you!!!

That is bizarre, is your AF normal flow? I hope you don't need to go to the FS in Jan :hugs:

Awww I bet that was so lovely <3 I haven't held a baby in so long!!! xxxx

It started light and patchy then got a bit heavier. It's been darker than usual, I'm not sure what is up.

I'm strategically planning bding this cycle, how romantic!

Ah well, whatever will be will be. I just hope it's a sticky bfp before my fs appointment. I've lost 2lbs in 6 days. I have a target of 7lbs this cycle and 7lbs next cycle (on the premise they're 30 days). In total I want to lose 14lbs to take me to a size 10. I've got iron willpower. No cakes from the sale at work today :) x

Hahaha! You have to be strategic about these things!

Yay well done that's amazing! My will power is non existant at the mo! :( I think if you've got the willpower there's nothing stopping you :)

I reeeeally hope you get your bfp this cycle! Xxx

Hey, it's been awhile!

I can't believe you're well into your second tri. It's gone so quickly. I hope you're enjoying it?

Well, I thought I'd let you know as my long-time ttc buddy yesterday I got a v faint bfp at 9dpo and another today. I'm hoping this one sticks and my af stays away! Xxx

OMG OMG OMG OMG THIS IS AMAZING!!!!! I'm sooooooo happy for you! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

We're BUMP BUDDIES! What's your due date? I'm so excited for you!

I know, can you believe I'll be half way there in 3 days?! Crazy! I'm really enjoying it and you will too!! :) I want to see your bfp! xx

By the way I have been stalking your journal every week or so ! Lol I'm your stalker! xxx

Here's my tests:

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l632/Carhar/52b35d74.jpg

The bottom one was yesterday's out of date test that exp March last year (an eBay mistake), the middle one was to check the put Ida date one and the top is fmu today.

I'm going to hold for a bit and test again this afternoon as it's still so faint.

I've been checking out your blog too. I love the nursery and design ideas. When are you finding out the sex? Xxx

Beautiful lines! I think a digi would work too! :) that line is darker than the line I got when my digi worked!

We find out in 9 days and I just can't wait! We both think it's a boy :) I don't know why!

How are you feeling? Do you have heartburn again? :hugs: I hope you have an easy pregnancy with no sickness :) I think I've been quite lucky! Xx

I'm so excited for you. We're definitely going to find out what we're having. It was odd as we were discussing names this cycle before my positive.

I'm going to hold out on the digi if I can.

Yes, lots of heartburn and sore ovaries. I've been feeling a little nauseous the last few days. I'm glad you've had a good pregnancy. Why do you think it's a boy? X

That's so weird, a few days prior to my BFP we were discussing names! :) maybe it's womens intuition!

What names are you thinking?

We really like Savannah or Polly for a girl and Sebastian or Dominic for a boy, it's been so difficult finding names that are cute when they're a baby, they won't be picked on at school, aren't too common and will be professional when adults. It will probably change before we have the baby!

I thought the first trimester was awful as I had to eat every hour to stop myself throwing up but actually thinking back that's sounds quite nice - an excuse to keep eating! :)

I think it's because DH has 5 brothers and a sister but then again his brothers have had boys and girls (they're all older and have 2-3 kids each).

xx

Cute names.

We can't agree on girls names, but were thinking Zac or Zain for a boy. Leaning more towards Zac x

such cute names! :)

Are you going to get any early scans before your 12 week scan?

Yes, I just want to get past Wednesday when my my af is due, then once we get to 5 weeks I'll probably book a scan privately. I will also call the midwife as she may ask us to have an early scan because of my pcos and previous mc.

I've been stressing as my lines didn't look like they were getting darker, but we've come back and today's has dried darker than the rest. Phew! I need to calm down! Xxx

I fretted about mine too :hugs: we had our private scan done at 7 weeks do we knew that the baby should be far enough along to see the heartbeat!

Xx

Gl tomorrow. I can't wait to find out if it's pink or blue. I'm guessing pink!

Love your bump pic xxx

Hey!!!

Thank you! I bet you're counting down the days until your first scan, it's under 3 weeks now isn't it? How exciting! I was 7 weeks exactly when I had mine and it was incredible!

oooo you're one of the first that has guessed pink! :) I will update you tomorrow afternoon :) I just hope and pray S/he's healthy! x

I am wrong the majority of the time, lol.

2 weeks and 5 days. Can't wait for the scan and am just trying to chillax xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->