Looking for a buddy - CD1 1st Cycle TTC#1

I think it's June 1st :) IF I'm pregnant! Lol xxx

Of course you are! Yay, hopefully I'll ov soon and creep into June too! X

https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/b151953f.jpg

Yay! DH believes me now!

:yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

I can recommend the day by day pregnancy book. It's really interesting. I'm really chuffed for you xxx

Any updates? How are you feeling?

My lines aren't getting darker. :cry: xx

Stop testing! Some women never get dark lines on a hpt.

You'll be fine.

Nothing new starting to get creamy cm so hoping for an early ov x

Yay for creamy cm!!! :happydance: COME ON OV!!!!

I'm just really freaking out, my boobs hurt a little bit less today :( I keep running to the loo and checking for AF x

Sorry not been on as much as usual. Hectic few days at work and social life! Hoping that going to ov early as I'm getting a bit of ewcm, but it could just be the pcos.

My OH is away on cd19 and 20 soIi really hope I won't be oving then!

Fx for an early ov!

How are getting on? Xxx

It sounds like you are about to ov :happydance: bd and put your legs up the wall!!! What's your cbfm saying? I have my fx'd so tightly for you!!!!

Yeah I'm good thanks :) I've booked in for a private scan in 3 weeks time. Basically DH wants to tell his parents but I'm really nervous about something going wrong. I'll be just over 7 weeks and will be able to see the fetal pole and see the heartbeat. If a heartbeat is found at 7 weeks I've read there's only a 5% chance of miscarriage. At that point we will tell my parents.

I've changed my diet completely - I'm eating 3 meals a day and eating fruit, raisins, seeds and nuts during the day. I'm also drinking 2 litres of water and have no diet coke (which I'm addicted to!)

Oooh I've just seen your 4 weeks, congrats x

We are going to tell my family early when I fall again, but won't tell his til 12 weeks.

It's good you're eating healthily. I think I've got awhile til I ov yet. Forgot to use the cbfm this morning and it was the first time it asked for a stick x

Thanks! I have no signs of AF so I'm starting to chill a bit now!

I bet people will think i'm crazy paying for an early U/S but for the sake of £75 to put my mind at rest I think it's worth it!

I hope it says high tomorrow xxxx

Thanks.

We were going to get a gender scan at 16 weeks. Now I might get an early scan, so I def do not think you're crazy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->