Looking for a buddy - CD1 1st Cycle TTC#1

:hugs: :( I really hope not :(

My symptoms have disappeared :cry:
My boobs don't hurt anymore :cry:

My lines are still getting darker though, I'm thinking the worst right now though.

Xxx

Your lines are getting darker so try not to worry.

I had loads of symptoms even after I had my mc and my lines started to get lighter. Your body is probably getting use to the crazy hormones xxx

Fertility is now showing as high. However I did have about 25 highs last cycle!

I was thinking if you were still worried that you should ask your dr to check you beta levels xxx

Yay for high, this cycle will be different because it will be short and you will get your bfp and the end of it! :happydance:

My boobs are really sore today, I'm just going to try and chill. This worrying can't be good.
I have no sign of any bleeding so I need to stop worrying!
Xxx

Hey! How are you? Any update?
Hope you're ok xx

No updates. I was thinking that I might have a couple of months off bnb as I've been obsessed and I don't think it helps.

I just need to relax and hopefully my bfp will come.

I hope you're ok and enjoying your pregnancy xxx

I know exactly where you're coming from and I'm also thinking the same.
I think it has good and bad points when TTC, you get the support and opportunities to vent but it also makes you think about it constantly and compare yourself to others.

I think I'm going to leave BnB until I've had my first scan as the First trimester forum scares the living daylights out of me because of people posting about miscarriages, problems with scans and bleeding etc and I just feel like it's inevitable and if I wasn't on BnB I would be oblivious to everything that can go wrong.

I hope you get your bfp this cycle! Xxx

I hope your scans go well. I'll invariably be checking bnb ocassionally so post any updates! I'm sure it'll all be fine xxx

Hey just thought I'd let you know I ov'd Sat cd17. Hope everything's okay xxx

Hey! Long time no speak, how are you doing?

Hope you're well xxxx

I'm okay thanks. I've not really been on bnb since my last post. I suppose I'm just trying to relax the ttc. My OH is the obsessive now! He's taking my vitamin and herbal remedies than me, lol.

How are you getting on? I can't believe you're almost 10 weeks! Xxx

Aww bless him, I think that's a good idea, do you feel more relaxed? Ooo your chart looks like you Ov'd yesterday :happydance:

Yeah I'm doing good thanks, my 12 week scan is 13 days away, I can't wait but at the same time I'm scared. I just hope everything is OK. Xx

I'm sure it will all be perfect.

Yeah I hope I ov'd. I haven't had false positives since I started clomid, but I should be able to tell by tomorrow's temp. We bd for the 3 days before oving and day off so fx we caught it this time x

Hey, time is flying by!

Looks like I have ov'd but I'm not too optimistic.

Had a look at your blog. I love it xxx

Tell me about it, time sure is flying!

Your chart looks really good :) are you planning on testing before AF is due?

Thanks, it's silly but I think it's nice to track everything even if that is taking pics of a fat me lol x

You're not all fat!

Clomid has bloated me out and I'm a stone heavier than I've ever been before. I just can't shift it!

No, just going to hold off from testing. Not sure what to do as I have a match Sat. I'm thinking of blowing it off as I wouldn't want to risk anything if we have caught this month. If we've not caught I'm hoping that I'll start spotting Friiday. Arghh I hate this wait! Xxx

I know that feeling, I've gained loads of weight but just can't get it off! My thighs are like tree trunks!

I think that's a good idea, I don't think you can be too cautious! I'm praying you get your bfp!! I'll be keeping an eye on you over the next few days :)

Xxxx

Congratulations! 12 weeks, wow you must be thrilled! Love the scan picture x

My last cycle was strange and none of my tww symptoms have gone away as I'm still getting twinges in my bbs and I'm cd4. V bizarre! I only have this and another clomid cycle left. I'm seeing my fs again in Jan to discuss our next option. I'm not sure what to expect.

Had cuddles with a 5 week old earlier this week she was beautiful. I actually realized that I wanted a baby and not because I couldn't have one, if that make sense xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->