Looking for a buddy due march

littleblonde

kacey and sophie
Reaction score
Hi i have been on this site a month now and i feel like i would like a buddy. Not sure if i am doing this right. But im getting quite anxious now. I had a loss before this and have gone through being told i cant conceive. All this makes little blonde a bit scared

Im a little bit behind you but happy to chat and help where i can. This is my first pregnancy but have lots of questions and no one to ask. Let me know if i can help x

Hi I'm due March 19th and had a miscarriage last year also at 7 weeks after fertility treatment.
Happy to chat too! :)

Im a little bit behind you but happy to chat and help where i can. This is my first pregnancy but have lots of questions and no one to ask. Let me know if i can help x

Congratulations. When are you due? How are you feeling? Let me no also if i can help with your questions x

Hi I'm due March 19th and had a miscarriage last year also at 7 weeks after fertility treatment.

Thanks. How you been feeling?

It hasn't been the easiest pregnancy as I had a scare at 12 weeks. I have also suddenly got extremely tired but I feel a lot better now I'm past 30 weeks.
What about you?

Thanks. How you been feeling?

It hasn't been the easiest pregnancy as I had a scare at 12 weeks. I have also suddenly got extremely tired but I feel a lot better now I'm past 30 weeks.
What about you?

I had scares at 4,6 and 8 weeks. i lost a period amount of blood at 8 weeks and toild myself id lost again. So it has been hard. Its not really got any easier either. But 8 weeks togo. I just cant believe it x

I think it'll be fine now you are at 32 weeks...although I understand the worrying, I do it constantly!!
I was told at 22 weeks that I have a short cervix so I'm also worried about baby coming early...It's all so scary but I think positive thinking can help sometimes.

I think it'll be fine now you are at 32 weeks...although I understand the worrying, I do it constantly!!
I was told at 22 weeks that I have a short cervix so I'm also worried about baby coming early...It's all so scary but I think positive thinking can help sometimes.

Well you have done well so far. How did they find this out? My friend delivered at 32 weeks and her baby was born breathing and i think from 35 weeks you can more or less go home straight away. obviously the longer the better but at least your are out of the really scarey time

When I had my scan they asked if they could measure my cervix, I guess not all hospitals do it and I think it's a new thing. It measured shorter than they would like so I had to keep going back and forth for regular checks. It seemed to have stayed the same but they said I'm still at a higher risk of pre-term labour although it doesn't mean it will happen.

Hi,

I'm Francesca and my first baby is due on the 22nd March.

Hi Bear,

All is going well. We are very excited to meet her now. Only another 8weeks left of cooking.

How are you?

I'm ok...getting pretty tired now and suffering with back and pelvic pains. I'm really excited to meet him but I'm also worried I won't have everything prepared in time....

Where in Essex do you live?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->