Looking for a buddy to calm my nerves..

HisKhaleesi

Reaction score
We are closing in on our 1 year mark of trying...this month we gave it all we had...we BD'd every single day during ovulation (Confirmed ovulation with OPK on May 2, and loads of EWCM), I didnt get up after because I didnt want to lose it, SO MUCH SO i gave myself a bladder infection!! Then I ate the pineapple core for five days after.... I was devastated because I have had little to no symptoms at ALL!! That is so unusual for me I usually have really sore boobs among other things after ovulation, and this month not much of anything! But THEN my AF was due Friday, and its sunday now and Ive had mild cramping, and today I had a migraine but nothing! On all the cycles since Ive been taking Vitex I have never missed a period yet. I am on the spot 14 days after ovulation, I get a period. So this is really really odd to me...Im too scared to take a test...:cry: My husband says wait until Tues to test.... after all this time its so hard to have hope. :cry: Im so emotional I dont even know how I will test. We are going to visit my father in law, who is recovering from a blood clot, in a week and I would love to bring him news.

maybe the change in symptoms (or not having any) is a good thing for you. Don't give up you will get your BFP. I wanted to send you baby dust b/c I hope you get your BFP soon. Keep me updated and let me know when your gonna test.

I am 4 DPO today and I feel the same. Blah, no symptoms not hardly. I think I am stressing myself out too much. I hope we both get BFP this time around, no more waiting.

Goodluck! Test when you are ready....Hope you can share the good news with you father in law in a week!

AF showed up last night, you really would think one would learn after nearly a year of constant disappointment to not get their hopes up. Apparently I still have a lot to learn. But thank you for your kind words.

Oh honey I was so hoping your next post was gonna say bfp! Hugs! If af ever shows her face (i'm getting nothing but bfns and due yesterday) we can be cycle buddies (or at least close)

I am sorry to hear that the witch got to you.....Damn witch!!! I will keep my fingers crossed for you that you will soon get your BFP. Don't worry about getting your hopes up b/c I think hope and faith are the most important tools we have that nobody can take away from us, so stay hopeful and positive and your time will come (I am hoping sooner than later). Please keep us updated. Take care!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->