looking for a buddy who is due round 8th sept

rachie240389

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I am looking for a buddy who is having their first baby and due around early sept. Being pregnant for the first time, I am not sure if things are normal or not, and having someone to chat to who is in the same position would be good.
Rach x

Hey! i am due september 11th with my first as well and looking for a buddy! i am a google queen at the moment cannot stop wikipedia searching everything! where abouts in the country are you? assuming you are in england?!

Im from northern ireland were are you from? My mum is a midwife support worker so I just ask her about everything. Im soo scared. Lol. I had a scan last week and seen the wee heart beat when is your scan?

i've had an early dating scan the other week but woman was horrible and really rushed it, she said there was a heart beat afterwards but didn't point it out or nothing :( looking forward to my 12 week scan :) x

Ohh that doesnt sound to good. What date is ur next scan? Mine is on the 1st march. Have you had any symptons? X

yeah tonns, im a wreck at the moment! sore boobs everything feelingcrap, u?! x

Im just every emotional, worrying about what everyone is going to think. Have you told most of ur family and friends yet? What age r u if u dnt mind me asking x

not told my family yet, really worred about that. im 23, u??

Im 22 now in march. Ive told my mum n my boyfriends mum but aint got round to telling the dads yet cuz I no they will go mad. When are you going to tell them? R u still with the daddy? We seem to have loads in common. X

not with the dad so i gotta tell my mum im gonna be a singlemum! my dad will probs be better than my mum about it.. xx

Well my mum was awful cross at the start but now she is all excited. Im hoping my dad aint to bad but I dnt think that. Have you had to go through this all by urself for 9 weeks? X

no my friends know, its literally just my family, need to do it soon but never seems to be the right time..?!

Well I literally didnt think about it to much and just said it before I had time to change my mind. I told my lot on new years eve, get surprise. Lol. U starting to show yet or anything? X

not really ut really bloated, biggest prob is lifestyle, luckily its a new year so im just telling everyone im being healthy as my new years resolution! no smoking no drinking etc, its hard to cover that up. I need do it that way i think, just sa it and then worry about the details then its done! just hope my parents are alright about it.

I never drank that much anyway, started to settle dwn so my partying days were left at uni. Lol. Ur parents will come round, my mum did, myt have took her a month but she is fine now. Im not going to tell noone else until I get my next scan I think. X

so hardnot to tell people! yeah im thinking about telling them today but i just cant get the guts!! x

Just go and say it. Dont think about it for too long cuz if u do then ull never do it. Once u say it will be such a relief even tho they will be in alot of shock. Is the dad going to have anything to do with the baby? X

i doubt he will....im more worried about what they will say about that tbh x

They will be cross at him not you over that. At some point in his life he will have to stand up to his responsables. Thats nt ur fault does he no or wud u rather he doesnt have anything to do with the baby? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->