Looking for a buddy :)

MrsKTB

Mummy to Henry
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm new to this and looking for someone to buddy up with on this journey! To share highs and lows with and moan at when having a bad day!! :)

My 26 and this is month 1 TTC, following 1 month of NTNP. I am (if I'm working this out correctly) 5/6 dpo, 30 day cycle.

Me and my husband got married November 6th and decided to NTNP while on honeymoon, got my stupid AF 23rd Nov, the day we got back, so now officially TTC!

Im turning into a bit of a nutty symptom spotter, so far there have been aches, itches, burp and bloating, but whether i usually have them or not, I'm not too sure! Never really took too much notice!

*baby dust to all*

Kate

I too am 26 and got married in Nov! (Nov 16). This is our second month TTC and right now im 4DPO. AF is due Dec. 20 but i am probably going to test on the 17th which is my moms birthday.

Jbolady--you want to me my buddy too? kinda new to this so i dont really know what that means but its good to talk to ppl in the same boat!

I wish you lots of luck!!

Yes lets all be Buds!! I have another thread somewhere Labor on Labor Day<--is the name its sorta hard to find each other so I think we need a new thread or some way of finding one another more easily, I'm fairly new too.

Can I join you all? I'm 30 and this is my 2nd month TTC. AF started November 24th and I am 4dpo today.

MrsKTB can ep514 join???? Lol
I'm sure we've got to keep up with each other! When are you testing ep514? Are you feeling any symptoms?

I'm just 4dpo and the only symptom is that my boobs feel heavy and sensitive today. Then again, I had all sorts of "signs" last month and of course BFN. I am hoping to hold out to test until 10dpo, but let's face it...I'll probably cave and start testing at 7-8dpo.

I'm glad to have buddies!! Is there something we do to make it official?? It's exciting!! My temps keep on rising which I'm happy about! I think I'm 4 or 5 dpo!! I'm going to the dollar store to buy cheapies just to give me something to do while I test for real..a little dumb but I don't care

Yes, let's make it official! How do we do that? lol

I am also 5 dpo and today I had what felt like left ovary twinges...? I know I already o'ed (+opk, same day I always o, deck, and temp rise on my chart). I am wondering what that could possibly be? I did o on the left side this month. Who knows, it's probably nothing, but I always dissect every little thing that could be a sign!

It looks like we will be testing (and hopefully getting our BFPs) at the same time! Hopefully we can move on and be belly buddies too!

I have no idea how to offically be buddies lol. All of my sumptoms seemed to have disappeared :( but you never know I guess! How's everyone feeling??

Hi ladies!

Sorry, I've not been on over the weekend!!

Lovely to have a few buddies in the same sort of position!!

How are you all? Anyone getting any symptoms?xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->