Looking for a buddy

Jingles23

Reaction score
Hi, I'm pretty new here. Been lurking for a while but I'm hoping to find a buddy to go through this with. We are currently ttc #2. I'm on cd 20 but I've been pretty irregular so I have no idea where that leaves me.
:)

Hi I'm new here also. I'm currently TTC#2 as well. Just started. This is the first cycle. CD16 so we're close to each other. Though I'm pretty sure today is O day (if not yesterday). Had 2 positive opks yesterday and the day before, but negative today. Didn't notice a temp spike, but maybe in the morning... Otherwise I don't know what to think.

Good luck to you in getting #2!

:dust:

Hi!
Nice to meet someone who is at the same place. So far I've just been guessing on O day based on cm but it's been all over the place since dd was born. Last month was my first normal cycle since a miscarriage in October. So, I'm hoping this month will be good as well. I haven't tried temping yet because I wake up so often during the night that I didn't think it was worth it.
I've been thinking that O day is sometime this week but not sure.... Hope you got your temp spike today!

I consider myself very blessed that my DD sleeps thru the night for a solid 11 or 12 hrs and has for three or four months now. I think she's breaking me into mommyhood gently. My problem is in not going to bed when I should. And of course DH working second shift makes DTD have to be super late at night. Sorry that temping is so difficult for you. I only find I have a hard time temping around the O because I have to stay up late for hubby.

Temp was up this morning, but only slightly. 97.18. I hope that's it, but it doesn't seem very encouraging.

DH and I have decided it's out of our hands this cycle now so what will be will be.

Dream.dream - Nice to meet you!!

Bookity - So lucky that she is already sleeping through! My dd did for a while at 2 months but we had breastfeeding problems and she wasn't getting enough so she started waking up again. And did until 8 months! She sleeping 12 hrs now again though. :) Unfortunately, I still wake up. Blah. But it seems to be getting better so maybe I'll give temping a go.
Hopefully your temps become clearer. But, relaxing and allowing your body to do it's thing is the best. It will happen. :)

Yeah, I really want to be chill and relaxed about the whole thing, but it can be hard sometimes. I just keep thinking that we were so blessed to have DD and if we never conceive again, there's nothing wrong with having just her. She is so beautiful and perfect. I don't know if that kind of lightning strikes twice.

But it's far too early in the game for me to be negative. :) Only cycle #1!

Oh and Welcome to Dream.dream! Sorry, forgot my manners in my last post.

Hello there everybody.
to add to your conversation,My sons didnt sleep through the night until he was one and i stopped breastfeeding.

Terrible windstorm here tonight and I can't sleep. So here I am.....

Dream.dream - Oh wow! A year! But, I know it's different for bfed babies. I would have loved to bf my dd that long. Oh well, hopefully it will work better with the next one. Congrats to you for making it that long!!

Bookity - Yes, cycle #1 is way to early to be getting discouraged. :) Stay positive. I'm sure your next baby will be just as perfect as your dd!!

I'm just really hoping all the cm I've been having means O is here or soon to come. I did not enjoy the 50 day cycles I had been having. Last one was only 27 though, so that is good. :thumbup:

Well, I should try to sleep again.... Just so worried that a tree will fall or something :wacko:

Ah, I didn't really get to BF. It was hard on me and stressed me out sooo bad because in the beginning I was using shields and DD was so very hard to rouse for feedings. She kept losing weight and it was making me feel so horrible. I decided to pump and that was soooo much better for us. I got irritated all the time about getting up in the middle of the night to pump, but looking back I'm glad I did. Best thing for her. Supply drastically cut down when I went back to work and worse still after I came back home (go figure). Last time I pumped was end of January. Come to think of it... I think DD started sleeping thru the night right about when I went to work (when she was only getting breastmilk for half of her feedings).

Sorry... tangent. Haha.

Hoping that I O'd on the 1st. My temps rose the past 2 days (slightly yesterday, more significantly today). Hoping that there's a little bean beginning in there.

:dust: to everyone!

Oh I know! BF is so hard! We were using a sheild at one point as well and I had supply issues at the beginning and again at 4 months. I ended up supplementing with formula for a month and then totally switched over by 5 months.

Yay for rising temps!!

I've been having EWCM for a week now so I don't know what is happening. Blah. Oh well...

Have you used any opks ever? It might be helpful. I know temping is difficult, but if you got a huge load of opks from amazon or early-pregnancy-tests you could get them pretty cheaply. I have a load of 40 opks and 10 hpts for like $11.

I have been looking at getting some. I was going to check out early-pregnancy-tests. I've never used opks before....they would probably help! :)

I have been looking at getting some. I was going to check out early-pregnancy-tests. I've never used opks before....they would probably help! :)

That is a great place to get them from (I got mine from amazon, but I think the deal is the same, you might want to check). I purchased preseed from them (excellent product).

Hey, Just wondering how your temps are looking. Hopefully staying high!

I'm so confused about what's going on....think I'm going to pick up some cheapish opks at the dollar store tomorrow

Yepp. I have a link to my FF chart in my signature. Temps going up just like they should I'm happy to say. I wouldn't mind seeing an implantation dip in a few days though ;)

Good luck with the opks. Hope you get a positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->