Looking for a bump buddy due around 15th September!

freddie

Mum of 3
Reaction score
Hi ladies!!

I'm Rachel, I'm 28 and pregnant for the second time but with first baby. Praying all goes well!!

Anyone else due around 17th September and want to buddy up?? :happydance:

Hi I'm due on the 16th spetember with number 3 and would love to be bump buddies with you. I'm 38 and have two girls 8years and 2 years. How are you feeling so far? x

Hey ladies come to my group and join me and all the other lovely pregnant ladies that are expecting in September :happydance:

Join me in these 9mos of a hearty and healthy pregnancy journey :hugs: Share how things are going every week, symptoms, baby's first heart beat/movement, boy or girl, sonograms,.. AND ANY AND ALL EXCITING NEWS...:happydance:

We're having babies ladies YAYYYYYY :crib:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-buddies/855656-remember-september-2012-mamas.html

Hi guys.. I'm due Sept 17th. This will be my 4th pregnancy & 5th baby (last pregnancy was twins) My other 2 are 14+yrs and to be honest the babies are easier lol.
I'm 33 and live in the midlands.

We have a secret facebook group for September girlies if anyone would lke to join. Because it's a secret group it will not post anything on your wall for any of your FB friends to see.

Hi ladies!!

I'm Rachel, I'm 28 and pregnant for the second time but with first baby. Praying all goes well!!

Hey... if you are due Sept 17th then how come you are 7w 1d and I am only 6w 6d? My O day was dec 26th on cd 14... did you ovulate on cd 16 or something? You due date is 38 weeks from ovulation... I don't know if you are aware but some of these due date calculators are not giving acurate readings because it is a leap year xx

Hi Rachel. This is also my second pregnancy after the first one ended in MMC. I'm due 10th September I think but I won't be too sure until I have a proper dating scan. How are you feeling?

Hi ladies!!

Hey... if you are due Sept 17th then how come you are 7w 1d and I am only 6w 6d? My O day was dec 26th on cd 14... did you ovulate on cd 16 or something? You due date is 38 weeks from ovulation... I don't know if you are aware but some of these due date calculators are not giving acurate readings because it is a leap year xx

Lol about the leap year!! Does that really throw off the dates?!

My ticker is correct, I am just a bit stoopid and put 17th instead of 15th!! I am due September 15th!!

Hi Rachel. This is also my second pregnancy after the first one ended in MMC. I'm due 10th September I think but I won't be too sure until I have a proper dating scan. How are you feeling?

I have been feeling pretty good really. Very, very tired and some short waves of nausea but nothing to complain about! How about you?

Yeah I don't have much to write home about either. Pains here and there, very slight nausea every now and then, tiredness, painful bbs but mostly I feel quite normal. I bought a wireless bra today to sleep in because whenever DH turns in bed he seems to squash my bbs and it hurts. :haha:

Have you got any appointments booked yet?
I just got a letter from my midwife today that they'll be contacting me in the next couple of weeks to set the date for the booking appointment. Hopefully shortly afterwards I should also receive appointment letter for the scan. I did already have a scan at 6 weeks.

I have a letter about going to the ante natal clinic when I will be just over 12 weeks but haven't had a 12 week scan date through yet... I also had a scan at 6 weeks and have a follow up one on Friday, which I am very excited about! I had the scan at 5 wks 6 days due to bleeding and got to see the heartbeat :) The nurse described it as a "faint heartbeat" so wants to do a follow up to check it has got stronger but I feel very positive that all will be well, it was so early to have seen any heartbeat at all :)

What did you see at your 6 week scan?

I saw a little kidney bean and a good strong heartbeat. Well that's what the nurse said anyway. I could hardly see it myself.
I'm glad you are feeling positive about it all. I sometimes struggle. I have days when I think what will be will be and feel quite calm, but some days I am certain I am going into that 12 week scan again and I get told that my baby had died again. In a way I hope I am better prepared for it as I really didn't expect those news last time. I thought well I haven't miscarried, i.e. had any bleeding or pain, so all must be ok.
Well here's to positive mental attitude!! I am sure it helps!!!

I'm a real believer in positive mental attitude so I am trying! I had my follow up scan yesterday and it was amazing :) I saw baby and could actually see the shape of the head and body. They said that it has a strong heartbeat and everything is perfect! Also was put forward a day so am now due 14th September :cloud9: They even gave me a little picture!

I keep trying to make myself keep the positive mental attitude. And a lot of the days it works, other days .... well not so much.
We caved in with DH and had a private scan done today because weren't sure if everything was still OK. Baby had grown loads and heart was nicely beating. A lot happier now. Roll on 3 weeks until next scan.
Have you told many people yet? I've told 6 people - our closest friends (2 couples), my gym buddy as I had to cancel a fitness camp and trainer at the gym in case there was anything I shouldn't do.

My 7 week 1 day scan done a week ago.. just 1 bean this time :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    251.8 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member