Looking for a bump buddy EDD March 27, 2012

Im doing ok thanks, had all the tests just waiting on results. This is our first cycle ttc again, due to ov over the weekend i think, so we will see how goes i guess :shrug: xxx

Im doing ok thanks, had all the tests just waiting on results. This is our first cycle ttc again, due to ov over the weekend i think, so we will see how goes i guess :shrug: xxx

im hoping for the best for u hun, cant wait for u to get ur forever baby! let us know how everything goes.

Everything crossed for you :hugs:

Hey everyone hope all is well! Havent heard from anyone in awhile so figured id check in and see how u all r doing :) had another scan today and all is well and he is growing right on schedule even seen him smile <3

Hey everyone hope all is well! Havent heard from anyone in awhile so figured id check in and see how u all r doing :) had another scan today and all is well and he is growing right on schedule even seen him smile <3

Yay for smiles!

Everything good with us, baby is doing alot and I mean alot of wriggling and kicking, hubby has been able to feel it now for just over a week.

Got a midwife appointment next week, should be getting the form to hand into work.

Hows everyone else?

Yay for smiles!

Everything good with us, baby is doing alot and I mean alot of wriggling and kicking, hubby has been able to feel it now for just over a week.

Got a midwife appointment next week, should be getting the form to hand into work.

Hows everyone else?

Thats awesome Wyntir :) ya Connor has been moving all over theplace too lol hubby has been able to feel him for a few weeks now and we actually seen my belly move the other night when he kicked, isnt feeling them move the most amazing feeling ever? i LOVE it!

I prefer the feeling of the kicking and wriggling now to the flutters at the start. Sounds awful but I didn't really like the fluttering.

I agree i love feeling Connor kick :D he weighed 1lb and 8oz at my ultrasoud the other day, it seems so amazing to me how fast he is growing :) He is still breech so hoping he turns around soon!

You have time for him to turn! Did you get pregnant the 1st week in July or the end of June?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->