Looking for a bump buddy EDD March 27, 2012

greeneyes26

Reaction score
Anyone else due around March 27, 2012? Would love to have a bump buddy to share all the joys and worries of PAL. First appt with OB office today nervous and excited all at once lol had betas done on the 20th and they were 252.5 which my regular dr assures me is good for 15 dpo so hoping when i get em drawn again they are doubling the way they should be!

Hey i will be your buddy, i think i am due the end of march too. Feeling nervous after mmc and mc last year, really hoping this 1 sticks around, it will be my 1st. How about you? Your lucky to get bloods etc checked they really dont give a damn in the uk and will only do some investigation after 3 mc, am hoping for early scan this time though x

Cool :) Im glad to have someone to go through this with! Well went to the appt today and they said everything seems fine for now but they wont do any betas for me unless i start to have signs of another mc :( so i cant track em like i want to...they also wont give me an us till im 8 weeks cuz they said they like the baby and hear a good heart beat so i have another 3 weeks to wait. Got my first appt with the midwife monday the 1st so hoping they will schedcule my us then. Yes this is my first too if all goes well :) really hoping our little beans stick this time!! They changed my EDD to March 28th instead of the 27 but thats no big deal only a days difference lol have u had ur first appt yet? they did send me for a bunch of blood tests today just not the beta. Good luck with ur little bean and thanks for buddying up with me :) How are u feeling symptom wise?

I'm due 27th march. Looking for a buddy :)

This is my second pregnancy after a miscarriage at 10 weeks earlier this year. Fingers crossed for a sticky bean this time

Hey and welcome wyntir, how are you feeling?

Greeneyes26 - I had my booking in appointment at docs on friday, but that doesn't mean much over her just a bit of paper work, also rang the sister at the epau as she said i could after the last mc and she has arranged a scan for me for 11th aug, i will be almost 8 weeks by last menstrual period but i think more like just over 7 as i ov'd late. EDD is 24th March but i think it will be more like 29th. So that's it really for now gona be wishing my life away until the 11th! Do you have any symptoms?? I don't have sore boobs,well maybe just a teeny tiny bit, no sickness, just feel a bit tired and hungry x

Hi ladies, I'll join you too. My EDD is March 29th.

At the moment I am petrified as mc and D&C 18th June and BFP 16th July!! No AF in between.
Ended up in hospital for 2 days due to bad cramps and spotting, I have a 7cm ovarian cyst. They scanned me and saw sac but nothing else which is normal for 5 weeks. My beta looks ok at moment but last one took 50hrs to double which they still consider as normal once it gets over a certain number it slows a bit.
Praying for sticky beans for us all. Xx

Hi Glowstar ive been following you on the other thread too, how you feeling now, will you get another scan soon? Do they think the cyst will go down by itself? You having much symtoms apart from the cramping? Sorry for all the questions! x

Oh 1 more ? did you use soy, i saw that you mention it in your sig, i tried soy for the 1st time this cycle x

Hi lexi, no I didn't use soy this cycle. It didn't really seem to do the trick for me. The other cycle I got my bfp I only took 40mg as was weaning off it. Will post more later (on my phone) xxxx

Welcome Wyntir and Glowstar :) Praying for a sticky bean for us all!! Sorry havent been on much been busy its blueberry season here now and ive been working the processor lol Well my first Midwife appt is tomorrow at 10:30am all it will be is a pap and culture and most likely more paperwork for me and hubby. the said they would schedule an US for 8 weeks so hopefully we will get that set up tomorrow :)
lexi: ya ive got some symptoms some come and go but others are everyday lol so far definitely got sore nipps just starting to get sore boobs too, heartburn comes and goes, urinating all the time im up every 3 or 4 hrs at night to use the BR, had morning sickness the past week or so not throwing up but if i dont eat i feel sooooo sick and sometimes after i eat i get sick feeling too, stuffy nose off and on butome of that could just be allergies hehe. but dont worry too much bout not having symptoms my mom and sister had no symptoms whatsoever and my mom had 3 healthy pregnancys and my sister had one so symptoms rnt always a big thing so dont worry. i know what u mean about wishing ur life away im dying for that first US!!! it may make it a bit better once i actually know the date its gonna be on lol but then ill prolly just obsess even more hehe cant wait for tomorrow!! :D

GE - Cool well keep us updated with your appointment, where about in the usa are you?

Wyntir - u ok? x

i will :) im in maine out in the middle of nowhere lol im driving myself crazy with waiting to see if everything will be ok this time...but trying to stay positive and just enjoying being preggo again ive even started planning ahead this time.

Hey, i'm due 24th march too :) nerve wracking isnt it?

xx

Hi coco, it sure is nerve wracking. I'm scared stiff it will go wrong a 3rd time.
How are you feeling? Many symptoms? I see you put on the other thread about ashermans is that from D n C's? I'd read up a little about that when i had my mmc x

I'm ok, plenty symptoms but thats the usual for me, yes ashermans if from the D&C. I had to go to a private Dr to get diagnosed. Mine luckily is mild and only in small area on left of my uterus, i will be having it corrected no matter the outcome of this pregnancy.

How are you? nice to speak to people who are going through similar, MMC is just the worst.

Are you having an early scan?

Yes i will be having an early scan, the sister at the epau gave me her number and said i could ring her next time i was pregnant and she would book it for me as the docs/midwives are useless! it is on 11th August so 10 days! Eeek! This pregnacy is almost the same time of year as my 1st 1, my birthday Friday, then i am off work for a couple of weeks, it was when i was off last aug i noticed some brown discharge, midwife was like oh that's fine don't worry (i really didn't take to her), i think i knew something was wrong though, ended up going to a n e a few days later as i saw red blood. Should of been about 11 weeks and there was only 5 week sac and yolk,gutted!! I see you've had 2 mmc, and twins! It's just so upsetting isn't it, you wonder if you'l have have a baby. Are you in the uk? x

Yep, i'm in scotland :) i know what you mean, i do wonder if it will ever go right but got to keep trying i guess.

With my first MMC i had no pain or bleeding just found out at scan baby had stopped growing at 6w6d then second one i had brown bleeding at 7 weeks and babies stopped growing at 7w3d.

Think i will ask for a scan at about 8 weeks if everything ok, its pretty easy to get one where i am. The thought of going for one make me feel sick though :( so scared.

Are you taking asprin this time? im taking it for first time.

xx

Nope not taking aspirin, did try soy iso this cycle though x

Welcome and Congrats Coco84!! Glad to have u in our little group here :) Sorry for your losses <3 MMC sure takes the innocence out of pregnancy dont it? im constantly scared or worried and my midwife told me today thats normal and it wont go away untill i got my baby in my arms she has also had 2 MC so she knows how i was feeling which was a huge relief to me!
Ok update on my appt today :) So much to say i dont know where to begin lol well ok first off all my blood work and prenatal labs came back great everything is where its supposed to be at which makes me feel SOOOOO much better but of course still have my moments. Had a pap done and my MW says cervix looks great and shouldnt have any problems having a natural birth, she did make me spot some from the exam but she warned me bout it as soon as it happened and said it was normal from having a pap done during pregnancy which i had read myself b4 so thats the only reason im not freaking out! but it was just brown so better then red right? my first US is scheduled for August 16th :) so only 6 days after u Lexi :D she did try to hear the heartbeat today but of course its too early :( oh god i cant wait for my US 15 days.....UGH gonna drive myself crazy for sure! lmao my next appt after my US is the 29th, im feeling a little better after todays appt the MW really made me feel at ease and like i could rely on her anytime which helped ease my fears some as well.
So how r u ladies feeling today? anymore symptoms? feeling pretty good myself just really tired! and boobs hurting like crazy but otherwise pretty good :)

Greeeneyes, glad your appointment went well today :)

I'm feeling similar to you, really tired, sore boobs, my nausea comes and goes but mostly there at night, nothing too bad though. We are about the same so its nice to know we are having similar symptoms. I am hoping to go for a scan around 8 weeks, dont have a definate date yet though, hopefully will have soon.

Must be nice to have a midwife who has experienced MC as i feel that some really dont know how you are feeling. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->