Looking for a bump buddy EDD March 27, 2012

Awe lovely pics wyntir!! so glad things r going well :) what was the hb? do u have any gut feelings on whether ur havin a boy or girl? i think im havin a girl donnon y just think it is :)

No idea we didn't get to hear it. :( To be honest at the time I didn't think to ask cos I was just so happy to watch it move about on screen

Hi ladies

Had my hospital appointment yest so thought id update you....

Saw a doc which i was surprised about on a sat, he took a few details down, then gave me the 'bad luck' speech, i was not impressed.

He then said he will do cd 3 bloods and the rest of the clotting 1s for me, and karyotyping for both of us, should hear back in 8 weeks. Oh and also an ultrsound to look at uterus.

He finished by saying they probably wont find anything and just carry on as normal.... :shrug:

Feel a bit deflated, because if nothing shows up then i think thats it...?

Congrtas on your scan wyntir, glad all you ladies are doing well xx

wyntir: ya i hear ya i didnt think to ask till last min lol
Lexi: well at least they r willing to check u out and i hope they can help u somehow but its good that u can keep trying...ur more fertile for 3 months after a mc like me i got preggo after my first cycle and things seem good so far so dont give up hun i know things will work out for u <3

Oh just realised I forgot to answer your other question greeneyes lol I feel i'm having a girl. At the start I thought for sure it was a boy, but now it feels the opposite.

that was how i was too wyntir see i was predictred a boy by cheri she got the month right so i figured shed b right about boy too but i feel its a girl cant explain y but thats my feeling. also did some old wives tales to determine gender just for fun and they all come out girl and so have most of the chinese gender charts too so we will see come november :)

Its only about 8 weeks away til we find out!!!

YAY :) lol its only a little less then 7 weeks for me well at least thats what they said that i would get my gender scan a 20w. i wish it was 17 like some ladies get on here lol just impatient to know lol

well had my monthly appt today and all is going well heard babys heart immediately was still strong at 152 bpm :) got my gender scan all scheduled for Nov 1, cant wait!!

woop! I've booked a gender scan for the 15th oct :)

we were in hospital yest for bleeding, alls well though and im glad to be home xx

Awesome amy :) i wanted to do one sooner but they only wanted to give me 2 scans one AT 8 weeks and one at 20 i was lucky and got an extra one at 11 weeks so they wont budge on giv ing me an earlier one so just gotta hold on for another month lol i thought i was 14w+2 but they told me today they adjusted it to 14w+4 so a couple days more then i thought :) Glad everything is ok now for u! i had a day of spotting too completely freaked me out thats y i was able to get another scan at 11w but everything is fine :) Cant wait to find out what u see at ur gender scan! :D

Bleedings 'normal' for me... but with my history they're trying to be really cautious...

and my gender scan's only early coz its a private one. I will be havign lots of scans though

I've got one:

15th oct (private gender(
24th Oct (cervical length)
14th Nov (anomaly scan)

Then i'll have one at 23 weeks, 26, 28, 30, 32 etc!

Hopefully i'll get that far :)

It doesn't feel all that real to me at the minute though. Need a bump, instead of podge and feel movement. Think im getting flutters every now and then but not much more.

Looking forward to christmas when we'll all be nice and round! x

Wow! your so lucky i wish they would give me that many scans but i only get an extra one if something goes wrong :( i know what u mean this just started feeling real to me cuz ive got a bump coming out now and like u i think ive felt a few flutters but dying to feel that actual, no mistaking kick lol even tho ive been scared of loosing this one too ive tried to stay positive ive even gone out and bought some baby stuff since im further then ive ever been im staying positive and the dr told me yesterday baby had a nice strong healthy heartbeat so that helped ease my mind alot!

:hugs: feeling the same.. im not ready to buy anything yet. most ive got is the pack of free nappies we get!

feels like the end is just a dream at the min! so long to go yet... just hope we all make it xx

I understand completely i just have to do something to keep myself feeling positive and that things will be ok and it helps me to get the nursery ready. Never done it b4 but this time i couldnt help myself.

I can't wait to I have a bump, just so I can tell that baby is ok. Last weekend it looked like I had the beginning of a bump, but now it seems to have vanished lol.

I had the oddest of nights midweek, I was lying awake at some point during the night when I had the strangest of feelings, and the name 'Bella' came into my head. So I've been calling baby it ever since.

Next appointment is with the midwife sometime this month. Haven't heard yet.

I can't wait to I have a bump, just so I can tell that baby is ok. Last weekend it looked like I had the beginning of a bump, but now it seems to have vanished lol.

I had the oddest of nights midweek, I was lying awake at some point during the night when I had the strangest of feelings, and the name 'Bella' came into my head. So I've been calling baby it ever since.

Next appointment is with the midwife sometime this month. Haven't heard yet.

i have one pic at 12+4 that was when i first noticed my belly was pushing out lol gotta take another one soon :) my next appt is supposed to be Oct.25th but i gotta call and reschedule cuz i got a paper in the mail saying i gotta show up for jury service selection that day UGH! so not sure what day my appt will be then as long as jury duty dont interefere my gender scan is scheduled for Nov. 1st :)

Attachments

• My pics 124.jpg
    My pics 124.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 2
YUP :( hoping i just dont get picked where im preggo, only reason i say that is it would make it a bit difficult being on a jury when i gotta pee so much lol

Hehehe I hear ya on the peeing front. I feel like i'm consantly looking for the nearest toilet lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->