Looking for a friend to believe with me

MamaBearG9

Reaction score
I feel like I am, I have so many symptoms, but no one is willing to share this early excitement with me... everone I have spoken to about this is cynical... but even if I’m wrong can’t I have this time until the result comes through... honestly even if it’s positive it makes me not even want to share it.
Some of my friends think I’ll be devastated if I’m not... well, I’m going to be confused but if I’m not it is what it is and my predator loves me and we will actually try in the future... lol. But if I am.... it makes me more sad that my friends went just wiling to believe with me.

I feel you, my boyfriend will be devastated if it did not work out. He is the type to think very negative in such a case, so I am under double the stress.

I have so many symptoms but my friends I shared it with don't seem very exited either. They will tell me to wait for the test.

Well I chose to share you excitement as we wait.
We both know the answer will come one way or another but until it does...yay, for pregnancy symptoms... lol... sucky as they can be

I feel you, my boyfriend will be devastated if it did not work out. He is the type to think very negative in such a case, so I am under double the stress.

I have so many symptoms but my friends I shared it with don't seem very exited either. They will tell me to wait for the test.

What symptoms are you having other than the bloating I read about in your other thread? Have you missed your period yet or are you still waiting?

What symptoms are you having other than the bloating I read about in your other thread? Have you missed your period yet or are you still waiting?

I had white mucus for 3-4 days and than had a light bleed for 3days which then stopped abruptly and the mucus was back (totally unlike any period I’ve ever had). Had a bit of spotting since, not so much mucus.
I’ve been so fatigued and had almost constant nausea since the bleed, small regular meals is helping but if I go too long between milk coffee buscuits or Arrowroot busicuits have been my life saver - I really hate vomiting... have vomited in my mouth twice so far .
My boobs are ridiculous, I’ve just spent the last year getting underwear by mail (Knobby’s - they are so comfortable) and now I can’t wear any of the sport bra tops, essential in my job. They have become more tender in this last week or so. My actual bras are really full, even in my pre-period state they have never felt as heavy or filled my bras so much.
I have recently replaced all my jeans after loosing a significant amount of weight over a long period of time and now I can’t fasten any of them up, they gape at the zipper, this was very recent; I was wearing all the jeans in the two weeks prior to possible conception.
Did I meantion how tired I am, I regularly work 7-8 hour days on my feet but 1:30-2pm I am desperately in need of a rest preferably a nap too. Today I slept for nearly 6 hours and I’ll have no trouble sleeping tonight.
Oh, my favourite is smell, I can smell EVERYTHING, well that’s what it feels like... most of the time it is good. My first time back at work since my sense of smell intensified was actually quite over bearing (I work in the fast food industry) but I discovered things that had a smell that I never knew about! The worst thing is actually being able to smell some of my customers when I never could or noticed before.
I have not felt like tea or coffee for near lyrics 3 weeks now - very unusual for me but I just don’t want it.
And then there has just been this feeling in my pelvis... maybe it’s just bloating... but I feel it when I bring my knees to my chest or when I lay on my side at times, a pillow between my legs helps.
So just a few symptoms... I wasn’t looking to be pregnant... we have been so careful not intending to bring in little ones just yet... but it only takes ☝️ strong swimmer.

Oh, and I should probably confess to mood swings... have actually felt on the crazy scale as sometimes I’ve flipped so quickly. E.g. crying over something then I just stop and I’m like yeah I don’t want to cry anymore. Flown off the handle a few times only to end up apologising prefusely a few minutes later.

The pelvis symptoms do sound like bloating, which is very normal in early pregnancy. Although I didn't notice it as much in my first pregnancy as I did in my 2nd or 3rd. With my 3rd pregnancy my boobs did start to swell pretty quickly but in my 1st pregnancy it didn't seem as obvious to me. From the symptoms you describe it does sound possible that you're pregnant, I really do hope you get the test results you're looking for.

For me the only result I really don’t want is menopause... sometimes people can be so insensitive, think it don’t speak it!!
It’s been a long time coming to meet my partner and we want babies... when this comes from marrieds with kids it’s actually a painful kick in the guts... can we please just wait for the results!

*Breathe* rant over.

Nothing wrong with being hopeful. My partner always says every month, maybe its the month, you could be pregnant. I think it's better to be hopeful rather than stressing sad and upset. I find it hard to believe most months now. I'm due on in two days.. Don't know how I've got through this two week wait, and I feel like my period is going to show :(. I had a HSG test this month, tubes not blocked and got told your chances of conceiving are higher after a hsg test, I was positive and hopeful until now, as the time gets closer and I feel period type symptoms :( It horrible. I hope you get your positive test this month. How long havew you been trying for? When is your period due? I hope she doesn't show for you xx

Nothing wrong with being hopeful. My partner always says every month, maybe its the month, you could be pregnant. I think it's better to be hopeful rather than stressing sad and upset. I find it hard to believe most months now. I'm due on in two days.. Don't know how I've got through this two week wait, and I feel like my period is going to show :(. I had a HSG test this month, tubes not blocked and got told your chances of conceiving are higher after a hsg test, I was positive and hopeful until now, as the time gets closer and I feel period type symptoms :( It horrible. I hope you get your positive test this month. How long havew you been trying for? When is your period due? I hope she doesn't show for you xx

Thank you!
We weren’t trying which is a bit of an issue but a BFP would still be an absolute joy for us both. I am fast approaching 40, but going on 24
My period was due 19th September but I know for a fact that since my August period there was only two opportunities, 30th September and 1st October! AF is 36 days late according to my app.
I had a short bleed on the 5th-7th October what nothing like a period I have ever had and it just stopped. Sounds very much like an implantation bleed but I’m no medical professional.

I’m with you with keeping positive make sure you are going plenty of fun things whilst you wait.
Here are a couple of things my partner said to me to make you giggle (you have to read between the lines at bit):
Me: what if you are not?
Him: oh, we will be soon enough, lol

Me: what if it is onset menopause
Him: then we are just going to work harder!

Not this time. Apparently Shingles are to blame for the majority of my symptoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->