Looking for a friend! TTC #1

im really confused to be honest i have no pregnancy symptoms what so ever i know af is goin to show tomorrow and i have been getting positive opks for past 3 days its only the strips test the lines are the same darkness i wish i had never took the test . lol we will see tomorrow i suppose i wont be peeing on those again ha xgood luck let us know what he says :) x

Hello, I'm new to TTC... This would make 6 cycles for me, and CD 7 this month for me. Our first pregnancy... =) and I've been looking for buddies that's TTC. Lol

Hi Selena! I'm CD 6, so I'm right behind you! :D

Lil, how did it then out today??? Any sign of AF??

I had to reschedule my appointment bc I didn't have my ID on me :( it's rescheduled for the 26th. I was so heartbroken!!

Hi Selena! I'm CD 6, so I'm right behind you! :D

Lil, how did it then out today??? Any sign of AF??

I had to reschedule my appointment bc I didn't have my ID on me :( it's rescheduled for the 26th. I was so heartbroken!!

Actually, AF showed briefly and lightly this month for three days... So I'm hoping this cycle is the one... So I completely understand the heartbreak.

Hii. Selena welcome to ttc im 6 cycles also :). no datucker no af at the min if i dont go 26 days i normally go 27 im getting the cramps so i think shell be on her way any time now . Oh noo im sorry to hear least you have got back in this month its hard work getting back in sometimes. :) x

Hii. Selena welcome to ttc im 6 cycles also :). no datucker no af at the min if i dont go 26 days i normally go 27 im getting the cramps so i think shell be on her way any time now . Oh noo im sorry to hear least you have got back in this month its hard work getting back in sometimes. :) x

I know, its hard... But we're excited every month. And we're waiting on our little miracle. All of our friends around us has their bundles already... So we are praying and waiting.. =):dust::dust::angel:

I know exactly how you feel on that one 3 of my friends are pregnant my friend has a 10 month old and has just told me shes expecting again my heart dropped and started to fill up mixed emotions im happy for her but im so jelous it cant be helped. We have been not trying to try last cycle but its so hard not to. :) fxed you get a bfp soon x

I know exactly how you feel on that one 3 of my friends are pregnant my friend has a 10 month old and has just told me shes expecting again my heart dropped and started to fill up mixed emotions im happy for her but im so jelous it cant be helped. We have been not trying to try last cycle but its so hard not to. :) fxed you get a bfp soon x

LOL.... Thats the exact emotions I get... But deep down inside I'm super excited for them because I love kids/babies. I love throwing baby showers. But we're Judy now ready for it to be me... And my DH sees it every time. He knows its heartbreaking for me to go through it but I support them 100% and I'm happy for them.

Oh i really happy too for them i just cant help but wish it was me. Still no af feeling she will show today though x

Tested with a digi this morning bfn im gutted . I dont know whats going on i dont feel stressed to make my period be delayed by a day or 2 . Guess its just a waiting game now .

hi how is everyone.. im still waiting af 8 days late 3 bfn and had a blood test today see what comes back of thar x

Ahhhh yay!!! FX it comes back positive!!!

Afm, I haven't been on here and haven't been TTC this cycle, I haven't even temped any. I did have a really painful ovulation, though, so I knew just when it happened!
My appointment is tomorrow, buuuut I can't find my Louisiana driver's license anywhere so I'm going to get my Texas one today. I'll officially be a Texan!

Im not getting my hopes up with this one i didnt track anything this time thats why im mad i dont even know when i od... i just know im regular . I dont feel preg just got annoying af pains since i was ment to come on then nothing. Im just worried ove read far too much into the internet. Ahh appointment day thats soon come round. Good luck. Hope you get sorted dont forget your licence :) let me know x

How are you ?. How did the appointment go?. Af finally arrived 10 days later. I have been taking what looks like a pill packet for last 3 weeks its seven seas trying for a baby it says regulates hormone activity so may have delayed ovulation . Im not doing nothing this cycle just taking folic acidm hope your well x

Hey lil! Sorry AF came. :( at least you can start new! I couldn't go to my last one but I'm rescheduled AGAIN for Friday!!
Have you considered adding that whatsapp? I'm never on here anymore bc I'm so busy, but whatsapp sends alerts as soon as messages are sent! You should really consider it!! I'll talk your ear off on there lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->