looking for a july UK buddy

minimoo90

Mum to a cheekychap
Reaction score
hey

i'm looking for a july bump buddy, as i'm all new to being preggers, and would like someone to share this experience with..

i'm in the first trimester, still not 100% with due dates, but i've calculated about the 10th july..

xx

Hi Minimoo -I am expecting my fourth baby (others are a bit older now though at 7, 2 and 15) from Scotland and also having a July baby.

xx

hi Minimoo. I have yet to go to the docs but believe im due in july. This is our first and I am in hampshire.

:)

hi Minimoo. I have yet to go to the docs but believe im due in july. This is our first and I am in hampshire.

:)

hey hun im kelly im 24 and expecting my second im guessing im due end of july but still to be confirmed would love to be your buddy. xx

Hi....Im 21 and expecting my first. Only 4 weeks 5days atm....EDD 30th July :D

First ever post... am 6 weeks today and doc says due 23rd July 2010. It's still not really sinking in as not particularly feeling any symptoms. OH was away when I found out and he isn't due back until 13th Dec :o( So have not been able to tell any close friends or family yet (appart from best mate whose bathroom floor I did the HPT on) or even have a 'yeahy we're having a baby' cuddle with him :o(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->