Looking for a mid to late Sept. 2011 buddy!

lol yea I dont think my brain ever got back to normal from my first:haha: .... Ive been feeling pretty good lately just constantly hungry and sleepy lol

lol yea I dont think my brain ever got back to normal from my first:haha: .... Ive been feeling pretty good lately just constantly hungry and sleepy lol

My hunger has subsided finally, but I'm sooooo sleepy all day! I can't imagine doing this for the second time, and having to take care of a LO while feeling this tired!

I had a bit of a scare the other day. Started spotting very lightly on Friday, so light I almost thought it was my imagination. Saturday morning it was definite spotting and I got scared and called the after hours nurse for my doctors office, who then talked to a doctor and they agreed I should go get an ultrasound at ER to ease my mind. So I did, and the baby is fine, but it turns out I have fibroids, and one is pressing on my uterus. I guess this has been what is causing my cramping, and the bit of spotting (I haven't seen any blood today though thankfully). The ER doctor didn't really give me much information on what that would mean for me or my pregnancy,. I have my first midwife appointment tomorrow so I'll ask her if she knows anything about it. Apparently 30% of women have them, and usually get diagnosed during pregnancy ultrasounds.

On the bright side I got my HCG levels taken while I was there and they are at 45,000 which is nice and high. They also confirmed I'm 6-7 weeks pregnant, although couldn't see anything yet. I can't wait to see something at my 9 week scan!

Hi Ladies! Sorry I've been MIA lately. I can't believe what you posted, laughingduck, because I had a similar scare Friday!

I had my first OB appointment, and she was great. I told her I didn't know how far along I was b/c of my crazy cycle, so she decided to do an Ultrasound. They have a pretty old machine in her office, so she couldn't see anything. She ended up scaring me...she said either I'm earlier than she thought, or I may be having an eptopic pregnancy. So, I ended up taking the whole day off from work and going to get my bloods done and a more sophisticated ultrasound on a better machine. My numbers were good and the US technician determined I'm just too early on to see much. I get to go back this weekend to see if we've made any progress. It's a little nervewracking, but I'm trying to stay very positive! I haven't had any spotting, so I have no reason to think anything's wrong at this point. I don't know how I'll wait till Saturday!

I also had my first waves of nausea today!

How's everyone else feeling?

Oh, I forgot to say she dated me at 5 weeks 4 days (on Friday) so that puts me just one day behind my ticker!

I felt brilliant on Friday and Saturday but the nausea snuck back in yesterday afternoon and I just felt tired and icky all day and didn't know what to do with myself!

Hope everything goes well with the midwife laughingduck and Matila I think it sounds good for you, hopefully you will see something next time! :)

I haven't had any spotting since Saturday. My nausea has really subsided too, and last night I was awake enough to be able to stay up until 11pm!!! (I've been crashing at around 8pm up until then). My boobs are still sooooo tender but I'm really grateful the other symptoms are gone. Of course the declining symptoms worried me at first, but after getting high HCG levels I know it's not because of lowering hormones or anything. Apparently my mom was the same with her 4 pregnancies, 1-2 weeks of nausea then nothing, just fatigue. I still feel the odd bit of nausea in the evenings particularly, but it's hardly anything. Hopefully yours goes away again too Folly, even if it does make us feel more pregnant, it's not fun!

Matilda do you know what your HCG levels were? I guess I'm close to a week ahead of you and although they could see my gestational sac, it was too small to see anything in it yet. So I wouldn't worry you couldn't see much. You'll probably see more next week. I have to admit with mine I was hoping to see more, or hear a heartbeat at least! But I guess I'll just have to be happy knowing everything is where it should be. I have my next scan February 7th, I really want to hear a heart beat to put my mind at ease!

My hunger has subsided finally, but I'm sooooo sleepy all day! I can't imagine doing this for the second time, and having to take care of a LO while feeling this tired!

I had a bit of a scare the other day. Started spotting very lightly on Friday, so light I almost thought it was my imagination. Saturday morning it was definite spotting and I got scared and called the after hours nurse for my doctors office, who then talked to a doctor and they agreed I should go get an ultrasound at ER to ease my mind. So I did, and the baby is fine, but it turns out I have fibroids, and one is pressing on my uterus. I guess this has been what is causing my cramping, and the bit of spotting (I haven't seen any blood today though thankfully). The ER doctor didn't really give me much information on what that would mean for me or my pregnancy,. I have my first midwife appointment tomorrow so I'll ask her if she knows anything about it. Apparently 30% of women have them, and usually get diagnosed during pregnancy ultrasounds.

On the bright side I got my HCG levels taken while I was there and they are at 45,000 which is nice and high. They also confirmed I'm 6-7 weeks pregnant, although couldn't see anything yet. I can't wait to see something at my 9 week scan!

O i know its definitely hard lol... im so exhausted all the time and she is into everything she can get her hands on so im constantly on the run...

Im glad everything turned out good for you yea I woke up the other day with really bad cramps but never spotted or anything... i actually started wondering if i had just dreamed it all :haha: .... Im still pretty achy sort of like cramps but just really achy feeling but i think I felt this way with my first pregnancy I just cant really remember lol gotta love that mommy brain lol
I think my hunger has sort of calmed down as well... I still need to schedule my first appointment... I have to find me a new doctor though... my mom said she didn't like my other one because she left my little girl in the birth canal too long and could have caused me to lose her which is scary to think of.... and she also waited to long to induce me.... so now i have to deal with finding a new doctor which scares me because I hate change lol... well all in all I feel pretty good... how about everyone else?

Good news!!!! Apparently they DID hear a heart beat last Saturday!:happydance: My doctor just called me to let me know, since they sent her the report. Why didn't the US tech tell me? It would have saved me a few days of anxiety!!! Although I was trying to keep calm, after a bit of research I'd started really suspecting blighted ovum. But no, she's alive and well in there! :) Also, I'm a bit further along then I though, due September 11 now. But she did say that dating at this point isn't accurate, I still think I'm September 14th... They also said that there was only one fibroid, less than 1cm so nothing to worry about at all :)

My nausea has been really minimal still, which is great. My fatigue is letting up too. Main symptom now is cramping now and again.

How are you all doing?

Amber I feel for you having to look after a Lo while going through this. How is this pregnancy compared to your first?

This pregnancy is so different from my first... I didnt have any symptoms with my first but i just cant get comfortable this time lol i cant sleep at night because my hips and back hurt... And im just so tired all the time... And ive been having the cramps off and on too... Hope yall are feeling good

Anyone due around Sept. 18th? Id love a buddy to chat with as we go through this amazing journey! This is my first after ttc for eight months. :flower:

Hi & Congrats!
I'm due 25th September with my 2nd baby!
:flower:

How has everyone been doing? I had some really bad ms and fatigue up until about 2 days ago. I'm starting to actually feel human again, yay! I hope it sticks and that was it for the first trimester blahs. I'm not really getting cramps anymore either. I have my first dating scan March 01, can't wait! Anyone else have any scans yet? Hope you are all well!

I have to have a scan and some tests tomorrow to rule out complications, as I've been spotting and having cramps. Keeping my fingers crossed for a healthy jellybean x

I have to have a scan and some tests tomorrow to rule out complications, as I've been spotting and having cramps. Keeping my fingers crossed for a healthy jellybean x

Oh no I hope everything is ok. I had a lot of cramping and a couple days of spotting at around 6.5 weeks and everything was ok. Good luck today and let us know how it went!

Good luck today, we're thinking of you! Let us know how everything goes.

Thanks for checking in, everyone! I am doing ok...feel constantly nauseous, and the only things I feel like eating are cheese pizza and grilled cheese sandwiches. Everything else sounds gross to me! I guess I can't complain, though, since I haven't actually been sick.

My next appt is Feb 22nd...I can't wait!

Everything went great, Thank you for wishing me well :)

Oh that's great news! I'm glad to hear it, you must be feeling very relieved!

Thanks for checking in, everyone! I am doing ok...feel constantly nauseous, and the only things I feel like eating are cheese pizza and grilled cheese sandwiches. Everything else sounds gross to me! I guess I can't complain, though, since I haven't actually been sick.

I'm jealous, I want pizza soooo bad! Can't eat dairy or grains though *sob*.

I hurt my lower back yesterday lifting up a load of firewood and have been having mild cramps on and off since. I am trying not to worry about it, I don't even know if the two things are related or if my uterus is just having another growth spurt.

What are your Feb 22/23 scans for? It's too early for the dating scan isn't it? I hope to see some pics :) I have my dating scan March 01, then my NT scan March 07. I can't wait! :)

Anyone due around Sept. 18th? Id love a buddy to chat with as we go through this amazing journey! This is my first after ttc for eight months. :flower:

i would love to have a buddy i am due around the 15th of september

Hi ladies,

congratulations :)

I'm due around 21st September with baby number 3.(must be mad lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->