Looking for a mid to late Sept. 2011 buddy!

hi :wave: im de around the 15th september, how you all doing?? i have my dating scan on monday (28th) cant wait!!!! xxx

Hope everyone is doing good.... I had my first appointment on feb 16th... everything went great .. I had been really freaking out because I had been bleeding brown blood for 2 weeks straight but baby is healthy it turnes out that i have a subchorionic hemorrhage which they just have to keep an eye on... baby is actually measured further along than what I thought so my estimated due date is september 24th now.... uhhh I feel nauseous all the time and everything smells so bad to me lol...

Hey amber, glad everything is good with bump, I don't have my scan till monday and the days are going past so slowly lol, I am feeling really sick to, its so horrible and also smells making me feel sick, hope it passes soon, xx

Welcome to all the newcomers! How is everyone doing? Sorry to hear you're still suffering from MS Amber, it's awful isn't it? Mine is gone (yay!) I still have food aversions though. The biggest one is to meat, but I also don't like fried/greasy foods, potatoes (particularly chips or fries), and a few other things. I'm addicted to fruit! I'd eat it all day if I thought it was healthy to do so!

I have my 12 week scan next week, March 01, I can't wait! It's actually a little amazing how quickly this trimester has gone by. Another couple weeks and we're onto the "honeymoon trimester"! :happydance:

Welcome to all the newcomers! How is everyone doing? Sorry to hear you're still suffering from MS Amber, it's awful isn't it? Mine is gone (yay!) I still have food aversions though. The biggest one is to meat, but I also don't like fried/greasy foods, potatoes (particularly chips or fries), and a few other things. I'm addicted to fruit! I'd eat it all day if I thought it was healthy to do so!

I have my 12 week scan next week, March 01, I can't wait! It's actually a little amazing how quickly this trimester has gone by. Another couple weeks and we're onto the "honeymoon trimester"! :happydance:

It is so awful lol... I havnt actually gotten sick but sometimes I feel like it would make me feel so much better if I did lol.. I stay quesy all day long lol.. I dont really have food aversions but once I eat something I cant stand to smell it again lol...well the doc called yesterday and evidently my progesterone is low so I have to go back on monday to make sure its going up and if not then I have to go on supplements... it was t 8.9 and they want to see at least 11.9 ... It really scares me that its so low when Im almost 10 weeks... the only thing reassuring me is that Ive seen the baby and heard the heartbeat so Im hoping everything is going to be ok.... Hope everyone else is doing good...

well me just feeling sick has now turned into being sick, i had to crouch down beside my DH car in a carpark yesterday so i could be sick! was so embaressing and now my ribs hurt :( i hope it wears of soon, i went and bought those travel bands and they seem to be helping so fingers crossed,

cant wait for my scan on monday! cant come quick enough ahhhhhhhh!!!!!

Hi all, can I join? I'm supposed to be due on the 25th of September!

hey tinyD22 how are you doing???

i have my scan tomorow at 10am!! ahhhh im so scared and excited!! xx

hey ashley im good thanx, how are you? How did your scan go? x

Oh sorry to hear about your carpark incident Ashley! Isn't the first trimester a ball? And welcome Tiny! I've been feeling pretty nauseous again the past couple days, I guess I spoke too soon! I know a few people who have the flu right now too so maybe it's that? How can you even tell if you're sick, or just pregnant? lol

So a few people with scans today! I hope they all go well. I want to see pics! My scan is tomorrow, I can't wait!

Is anyone starting to show yet? I didn't gain any weight at first (in fact lost a couple pounds early on) but gained 3lbs in this past week alone! My stomach is definitely starting to pop out. Not so much that other people would think anything other than I have gained a couple pounds or something, but OH and I definitely see the difference! I'm actually now the same weight I was when I found out I was pregnant, but I'm carrying it completely different! Maybe it's bloat, but I didn't have any until this past week. How do you even know? Being my first pregnancy I'm a little surprised to be showing already! I was hoping to get through my vacation in Barbados this month without getting fat first, but it's not looking that way at this point lol.

scan went good, only one bubba in there, and i have been back to 9 weeks and 4 days instead of 11w4days so thyats a bit of a bummer, got another scan in 2 weeks which will be my "12week scan"

scan went good, only one bubba in there, and i have been back to 9 weeks and 4 days instead of 11w4days so thyats a bit of a bummer, got another scan in 2 weeks which will be my "12week scan"

Oh too bad about being set back 2 weeks. How accurate is the dating supposed to be? When did you get your first positive test? Did you time when you ovulated etc? That's fun you get another scan though! I have my scan this afternoon, I can't wait!!

aw good luck for your scan hun!

i tested on the 18th january, im not sure when i ovulated :S my periods were all over the place so was hard to tell, in think they are pretty accurate, the measure the bub with the machine x

So the scan went well! I got to hear my babies heartbeat for the first time, what an amazing feeling! She was wiggling about, stretching out her arms and legs, i even saw her little hands! I should probably stop calling her a she in case she's a he but I just feel like she's a girl. I don't really have a preference though, ideally I'd have at least one of each! I was also put ahead a couple days, to 12 weeks 2 days. So close to second trimester! :happydance:

Attachments

• baby 12 weeks crop.jpg
    baby 12 weeks crop.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 1
laughingduck! lovely scan photo! and im so jelous you got put forward, i still have ages until im 12 weeks!

Thanks Ashley! Ya that's too bad you were set back, but I find time is going more and more quickly now, unlike the first few weeks which seemed endless!

So I think I started experiencing round ligament pain today. It's this weird cramping pain on my left side near my hip bone. It feels like my hip is stretching apart, ouch! I didn't think that would happen until later but I can't think what else this would be! Anyone else?

When are you girls moving into second trimester? I was going to at week 13, but then I saw lots of people don't until week 14. It's so confusing!

i thought t was at 13 weeks so il be moving then! i have been getting a really sore back at the bottom, i got that with my daughter but not until end of pregnancy :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->