Looking for a September Prego Buddy

sassy_tiger

Reaction score
Hello ladies,
I really would like a September buddy. I am due September 25. I've only had a 12 week scan and I will be getting a gender scan in two weeks. This will be my third baby. Even though this is my third I feel more worried about this baby than the other two. I feel little blue even though this baby was totally planned. So if anyone is interested of being my buddy please contact me.

Thank you,
Roxy

Hello :) I'm due the same day as you, this for me will be my forth little one and after having three boys i'm hoping for a girl.
Worrying is natural I found I worried more with my third and he was my planned baby, this one came as a surprise, I'm still worries but mainly for the timing than anything else.

Hello :) I'm due the same day as you, this for me will be my forth little one and after having three boys i'm hoping for a girl.
Worrying is natural I found I worried more with my third and he was my planned baby, this one came as a surprise, I'm still worries but mainly for the timing than anything else.

Baby number 4 wow! I guess I would be a little surprised myself specially if baby number 3 was it for me. I have two sons. I wouldn't mind adding another. I'm just not sure what I would do with a daughter. I feel selfish and little jealous that I want my fiance for myself. I know that sounds totally mean. I love the love from boys. At the same time. I want him to feel the same. Not that our son doesn't love him. Its a typical mama's boy type of thing.

As weird as it sounds its kind of like my fears came to life. I got a call yesterday from my doctor telling me that my baby is positive for down syndrome . Then the genetics counselor called me and explained it a little bit more. My baby has a 1:110 chance of having down syndrome. Tomorrow I go in for a level 2 ultrasound so I'm kind of nervous. That means tomorrow I'll get to find out what I'm having as well. I'm hoping everything turns out fine. My fiance says everything is going to be fine. But I got to know to feel fine about it.

Anyway how have you been feeling so far?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->