Looking for a testimony!!

LivForHim

Reaction score
Hey ladies! Just bought I’d pop on here and ask if any of you might have an encouraging story for me. My husband had a vasectomy about 3 1/2 years ago after our son was born. He was a VERY difficult baby and at the time we though that was the right thing to do... however, we have an almost 6 year old and and almost 4 year old, and I am REALLY wanting a baby!! The kids ask for a sibling constantly and the hubs is definitely feeling like a baby would be a great addition! However, the cost for a reversal is outrageous! We are praying for a miracle!!! Anyone have any hope? Thanks for reading through this post and appreciate any positive feedback!

Are you wondering about stories of babies conceived with or without the reversal?

I personally know of one woman who now has an 11 year old even though he had a vasectomy. They definitely were not expecting, or even wanting, another as they were both in their mid to late 40's when the oopsie happened.

Question, though- did your DH go back for his follow up analysis and receive the all clear? If so, your chances of a surprise conception are pretty nil. The stories I've heard all center around the mishaps of the man NOT following up with his physician for an all clear.

Thanks for your feedback, girls! We never did have him tested again but it’s been a long time. Just praying that we will receive a miracle if God sees fit! 🙏🏻

I'm not familiar with the process, but just wanted to say good luck to you guys and I hope all works out!

Hi Livforhim, I have to be honest with you your chances of a miracle conception after a vasectomy are slim to none BUT i have first hand experience of this! Are you in the U.K.? If so, did you know that you can get something called a BMI card and have a reversal on finance? This is what we did, we made the mistake of a vasectomy after our third baby, we couldn't afford a reversal either so that is how we paid for it! I can highly recommend a Dr to you his name is MR Harriss. It did take some time but our reversal miracle baby is now 17 months old :)

Hi Livforhim, I have to be honest with you your chances of a miracle conception after a vasectomy are slim to none BUT i have first hand experience of this! Are you in the U.K.? If so, did you know that you can get something called a BMI card and have a reversal on finance? This is what we did, we made the mistake of a vasectomy after our third baby, we couldn't afford a reversal either so that is how we paid for it! I can highly recommend a Dr to you his name is MR Harriss. It did take some time but our reversal miracle baby is now 17 months old :)

Thank you so much for responding and the encouragement!! However, we are in the US and the vasectomy is not covered. We are looking into options and seeing what could be. Right now, I’m just taking it all in, looking at all avenues and praying that God will direct our steps! Again, thank you for your response and info! 💕

Maybe the first step is to have him tested and see if there's any swimmers leaking through...

I'm in a similar situation, but with me having the tubal ligation. I discovered in January this year that my TL failed after 5 years.

You are very welcome just about if I can help at all! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->