Looking for a TTC Buddy (TTC#1)

MissyNat

Reaction score
Hi fellow TTCers!
My husband and I have been TTC for 7 months (since January '16 when I got off the pill). Got my first BFP back in June, but alas it didn't stick :( I had a very early miscarriage at 4 weeks. Upon my doc's recommendations, we waited a full cycle before actively picking up TTC. Back at it now and hopeful for some good news before the end of the year.

Currently on CD29, no AF and no signs of AF (really confusing since it always shows up on CD28) but no pg symptoms either and got a BFN this morning. Boo... looks like AF might just be late and playing tricks on me! Better luck next month!

Anyone out there trying for #1 who would want to be my TTC buddy throughout this journey? :)

Hi fellow TTCers!
My husband and I have been TTC for 7 months (since January '16 when I got off the pill). Got my first BFP back in June, but alas it didn't stick :( I had a very early miscarriage at 4 weeks. Upon my doc's recommendations, we waited a full cycle before actively picking up TTC. Back at it now and hopeful for some good news before the end of the year.

Currently on CD29, no AF and no signs of AF (really confusing since it always shows up on CD28) but no pg symptoms either and got a BFN this morning. Boo... looks like AF might just be late and playing tricks on me! Better luck next month!

Anyone out there trying for #1 who would want to be my TTC buddy throughout this journey? :)

Hi MissyNat.

Sorry for you loss :(

I am new here and also ttc baby no1 since Aug 2015
Did you get you AF yet?

I am on CD23 8DPO and AF is due the 7th Sept.

Hope you have your BFP real soon :hugs:

Hey Girls ...I'm also actively tryin for #1.... I'd definitely like to be buddies
I'm 23 Dh 24
Currently on CD8 so I'm going to start my ovulation tests Today... Trying not to miss ovulation this time if I do happen to ovulate this month
If you interested in what I'm taking this cycle let me kno would like to share and also hear what measures u girls are goin to lol ...Please keep the thread active ...

Hey Girls ...I'm also actively tryin for #1.... I'd definitely like to be buddies
I'm 23 Dh 24
Currently on CD8 so I'm going to start my ovulation tests Today... Trying not to miss ovulation this time if I do happen to ovulate this month
If you interested in what I'm taking this cycle let me kno would like to share and also hear what measures u girls are goin to lol ...Please keep the thread active ...

Hey TaylorK

Welcome hunni, Good luck with the ovulation tests this month :)

I am 33 and my OH is 31, I am on CD24 and 9dpo today I had a positive ovulation test on the 24th Aug and done a PG test this morning and got a bfn :( I know its a bit early so will try and hold out until AF is due (7th sept)

Sending lots of baby dust your way xx

thanks alot and do keep your fingers crossed for a sticky bean ..Sending you lots n lots of baby dust ...
do u mind sharing what supplements / herbs r vitamins of jus anything different you did this cycle?

thanks alot and do keep your fingers crossed for a sticky bean ..Sending you lots n lots of baby dust ...
do u mind sharing what supplements / herbs r vitamins of jus anything different you did this cycle?

Hey TaylorK

I am only taking folic acid at the moment, I had my 21 day bloods done last week so I may call for the results today.

I am due AF weds and had spotting today so think I am out.
I am going to start using the clear blue monitor this cycle as well.

How about you? What are you taking hun?

Badydust xxx :hugs:

Hey TaylorK

I am only taking folic acid at the moment, I had my 21 day bloods done last week so I may call for the results today.

I am due AF weds and had spotting today so think I am out.
I am going to start using the clear blue monitor this cycle as well.

How about you? What are you taking hun?

Badydust xxx :hugs:

Oh shucks... spotting is sometimes a good sign tho...Do u normally have spotting before AF?.
As for me I still haven't ovulated as yet ..I'm using the cheapies and when they darken up I'll be switching to the Clearblue digitals... please share your results if you can and keep this thread open and active that way if we both have to do another cycle we'll be buds still..
I'm taking a prenatal ,omega 3, saw palmetto vitC and calcium (trying to sway a girl but boy will do to or both lol )and RRL Tea:hugs::hugs::baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->