looking for a ttc buddy

bat8301

Reaction score
hello ladies-
i recently mc a 16 wk angel 5 wks ago. we got the go ahead after one af. i am on cd1 and usually have a 28 day cycle. anyone want to be my buddy:flower:

Yes please!!
Need all the support we can get after MC's

I have had an MC and an MMC now and im waiting for my 1st AF to come so we can get going again!!

I will let you know when AF decides to turn up!!

Nice to meet you xxx

I will join you. I am currently CD1 of an unknown cycle length. I was 31 but my cycles have changed. My last cycle 37. Lets hope for BFP this cycle.

I'll join you as well :flower: i had a MMC diagnosed on the 29th of march, and had D&C on april 6th, so i'm just waiting for AF to try asap :hugs:

Nice to meet everyone :hi: x

yes please it would be great to have other people to talk to...MC at 12weeks on the 17th, it was my first pregnancy, don't really know what to expect.... feeling very mixed at the mo normal one moment and then very low the next :(

Hi Tam_26, I found out at my 12 week scan my bubba was gone, ive stopped bledding after my d&c which i had on the 6th of arpril, so if you want to talk or share our TTC journey private message me hun x

HI Mummy 2Angel so sorry for your loss :( Id love to talk to you but I'm new to this and sont know how to PM :(

sorry i never realised :blush: lol

I'll PM you and when you recive it you should get a pop up message saying you have recieved a private mail :) x

thanks everyone for responding! I just went back to work after my mc. I would love for everyone to keep in touch. some days aren't so bad, and other days are just unbearable. people just don't understand. here's hoping for bfp's to everyone!

I had a missed miscarriage in February. I had to have a D&C March 2nd...Since then I've had 2 periods, I'm currently in my second cycle. I ovulate today or tomorrow. Should I try this cycle? Or wait until after my progesterone level blood test, FSH and thyroid test.

alouise, if you feel like you're ready, I would say go for it. If you do get preggers and get your blood work results back soon, it would be soon enough for your doc to start you on meds. If you happen to not get preggers, you would have your results back, fix anything that needs to be fixed, and try again next month. Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->