looking for a ttc buddy!

nrem1009

Reaction score
My dh and I have been ttc #1 for four cycles now with no luck. I have cycles that on average are 29 days. We decided to start trying opk's this next cycle. I am currently on day 1 of my cycle and loking for a buddy to bounce Ideas, feelings and advice off of. This last appearance of my period really hit me hard, and I am looking to try to connect with someone else in my situation.
Good luck to everyone!

Hi! My dh and I are also on cycle 4 ttc with no luck :( Every cycle with a BFN seems to hit harder than the last. On top of it my period keeps coming earlier and earlier to where I am now in a 11 day luteal phase. I am currently on CD 14 but I would still like to be buddies!

Hey ladies I would love to buddy up with you both. I am 25 and my DH is 25 we are TTC #1 and we are on cycle #3. My cycles are average 28 days but have been as short as 25 and long as 29. I am on CD10 and waiting to O. For some reason I thought it was going to happen the first few cycles and I am hoping this is the month. DH and I are both very healthy~ I am always looking for a buddy to chat with

Hey there, hun. DH and I are TTC for 4 cycles too with no luck. I also have a 29 day cycle, have never used any kind of OPKs, BBT or Fertility charts. I'd love to be your buddy.

I guess I should have said I am 26 DH is 25. I also thought it would happen sooner. It seems like everyone else I know got pregnant first try, I know four months isn't that long but when friends/family are getting pregnant without any effort it seems like it will never happen to you. I've tried the OPKs and BBT and charting.

I guess I should have said I am 26 DH is 25. I also thought it would happen sooner. It seems like everyone else I know got pregnant first try, I know four months isn't that long but when friends/family are getting pregnant without any effort it seems like it will never happen to you. I've tried the OPKs and BBT and charting.

One thing I hate to hear is, "RELAX, it will HAPPEN". I'm sorry I don't kinda like it saying to you, but you have to put your mind to relax. It helps cause I found out stressing over may delay Ovulation, and delay in Ovulation equals to DELAY IN TTC. :dohh: I know it hurts to see other women pregnant or already having kids - that doesn't mean we are not happy for them, ofcourse we are but would love to have one of our own too. Hope you get your BFP soon, hun. :flower:

I know what you mean I hate hearing that too and I know it will happen eventually (at least I hope so!) but I wish it would happen sooner rather than later :laugh2: I hope you get your BFP soon too!!

I totally agree. A lot of my friends got pregnant while on birth control pill and having sex one time. Others just went off the pill and got pregnant right away then decided to have baby #2 and got pregnant again right away. All my family and friends would say,"You're young and healthy, it will happen really quick for you guys." ETC. I know its only been 3 months which is still realllly early and I know there is only a 25% chance each time but I just hope it happens soon. I am trying to do everything right this month. BDing every other day and putting my legs up after each time. We are also using preseed!

Ugh I know same thing with me two close friends are pregnant right now both on the FIRST month trying for 2nd child. I am doing the same thing this month at least every other day and keeping my legs up. I am going to purchase preseed for next month I keep hearing good things about it.

We are close in dates... I am CD10 you are CD14.. have you O'd yet! You should be soon :) I can't wait to be in the 2WW. . I just want this to be the month. I would love a spring baby and be able to have my maternity leave for spring and summer months :)

I just got a positive on OPK this evening so should be in the next 2 days. Keeping my fingers xxxxxxx! I was worried I missed it cuz I hadn't gotten a positive yet. I hope this is the month for both of us! That would be perfect to have a spring baby and that would work out great for your maternity leave :)

I know what you mean I hate hearing that too and I know it will happen eventually (at least I hope so!) but I wish it would happen sooner rather than later :laugh2: I hope you get your BFP soon too!!

Praying for all you ladies, hope you all get your BFPs soon. :flower::flower:

I just got a positive on OPK this evening so should be in the next 2 days. Keeping my fingers xxxxxxx! I was worried I missed it cuz I hadn't gotten a positive yet. I hope this is the month for both of us! That would be perfect to have a spring baby and that would work out great for your maternity leave :)

Yay for you, time for some BD. :happydance::happydance: When will you be testing though?

I totally agree. A lot of my friends got pregnant while on birth control pill and having sex one time. Others just went off the pill and got pregnant right away then decided to have baby #2 and got pregnant again right away. All my family and friends would say,"You're young and healthy, it will happen really quick for you guys." ETC. I know its only been 3 months which is still realllly early and I know there is only a 25% chance each time but I just hope it happens soon. I am trying to do everything right this month. BDing every other day and putting my legs up after each time. We are also using preseed!

How often do you BD near your Ov? DH and I give one day gap after every time we BD, not sure if it lessen my chances of conceiving. Hope you get your BFP! :flower:

I will be testing on August 3rd unless stupid AF comes early again. When do you test?

I BD every other day. During time of O I think I am going to BD 3 days in a row. So every other day then BD on CD13 CD14 CD15. I usually O on CD14/CD15. Then every other day. My OBGYN said to do it every other day. AF is due around August 6 so I will prob test a few days before that. I'm really hoping this is our month.

I BD every other day. During time of O I think I am going to BD 3 days in a row. So every other day then BD on CD13 CD14 CD15. I usually O on CD14/CD15. Then every other day. My OBGYN said to do it every other day. AF is due around August 6 so I will prob test a few days before that. I'm really hoping this is our month.

I Ovulate on CD15, we BD on CD08, CD11, CD13 & CD15. Hope this is your month, hun. Good luck! :flower:

Sorry it took so long to get back on here. But i would love to buddy up with you guys! It would be nice to have people to discuss things with, since the DH and I are keeping this a secret from our family and friends. :)

Sending baby dust to all of you ladies!

It would be nice to have people to discuss things with, since the DH and I are keeping this a secret from our family and friends. :)

We haven't told any family either by closest girlfriend knows but we don't talk about it really so I know how you feel :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->