looking for a ttc buddy!

Update from me - Noticed a lot of CM yesterday, started spotting yesterday midnight and AF caught me this morning. I'm officially out this month too.

I am out too :cry: had a good cry this morning but I'm determined not to stress this month.

i'm sorry ladies! :( I'm still waiting for my positive opk.
I was thinking back to last cycle and I am thinking that i may not have O'd that month. My period was very light and only lasted a few days. I have been reading that it is a sign that you may not have ovulated? Have you guys heard that?
I'm hoping that it was only a one month thing. According to my average cycle i am supposed to O today, but still no smiley. My longest cycle was 31 days so maybe i'm still a couple of days from it.

hmm I'm not sure what is going on? I tried to look it up online it seems like some women get smileys and then have a test confirm they never even O'd that month. It's also possible your LH surge dissipates btw one test to a next if you are only testing once a day. Look at this site it might help you https://www.peeonastick.com/opkfaq.html#12

Thank you for the link! It was helpful.
I have only been testing once a day. so maybe i missed the LH surge. I hope thats it. We have been BDing like crazy this month in hopes to actually get something to work.

Good luck with your new cycle girls. Sending lost of baby :dust: to you both!

Thanks and good luck to you too! What CD are you on?

I'm on cd17. I kind of given up getting an positive opk. Now we are just having fun. ;) we will just see what happens. I'm sure as the af gets closer I will get more anxious. Haha happens even time!

apple25, so sorry the witch caught you. But we always have another month. Lots of baby dust to you all! :dust:

nrem1009- I am the same way I can be calm until it gets close to AF then I start to obsess. I don't think I am going to even use OPKs this month. I'm sick of timing everything right just to get a BFN staring me in the face.

I told my husband the same thing. That if we dont get a bfp this month I'm not using opk's next month. It's expensive and if i will just miss ny surge again then why bother!

It is expensive aren't the clearblue opks like $30 a pack?

Yeah i'm pretty sure I paid like 35 bucks for a 20 pack..

Well ladies. I think I am officially in the tww.. there is nothing going on down there . Not sure when the af if should come exactly, but I have like a three day window of when I'm expecting it.
How are you girls doing?

Hello all, just woke up. No updates from except than I'm waiting to Ov. :thumbup:

Hi ladies! How are you guys? I just finished my visit with AF. :( But i'm feeling positive about this time. the Dh and I decided that we are not going to use opk's again this month, and we are just going to pay little attention to where i am in my cycle. I have tried to defer my attention to other things to try to help with this.
Good luck girls! Keep me posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->