looking for a ttc buddy!

Hey ladies!! On CD13.. BD on CD11 .. Going to BD CD13 CD14 CD15. I also havent told many people. I told my sister and I hinted at it to my parents. It is really hard though. My sister has been trying for 1 year and 5 months. She has had 1 miscarriage. She really wants a baby. My DH and I will have been married for one year in September. We wanted to try right away but waited because of my sister. We recently decided in June to start trying. I know she will be happy for me if it happens to me first but I know it will be hard.

Hey ladies!! On CD13.. BD on CD11 .. Going to BD CD13 CD14 CD15. I also havent told many people. I told my sister and I hinted at it to my parents. It is really hard though. My sister has been trying for 1 year and 5 months. She has had 1 miscarriage. She really wants a baby. My DH and I will have been married for one year in September. We wanted to try right away but waited because of my sister. We recently decided in June to start trying. I know she will be happy for me if it happens to me first but I know it will be hard.

It is hard when other couples you know have been trying longer without success. A friend of mine and her husband have been trying since December 2010 and We didn't start trying until march. They have been married now two years, and my dh and I will be married a year in October. At first we thought we would wait at least a year before even starting to ttc.. But one day it just hit me that i didn't want to wait, and we decided that since we both wanted kids, why wait?
I am currently on CD10. the dh and I :sex: today and plan on it every other day until a positive opk. Then we will :sex: every day for 3 days after the positive opk (hoping that there is one). I'm hoping this in combo of us using the opk this month will get us a :bfp:
I wish you ladies luck! Keep me updated on how you guys are doing!
sending you girls lots of :dust:

How are you ladies doing? I haven't been on much trying to make myself forget I'm in the tww! But here I am 9dpo and soo impatient!

Doing well. Still trying to track down that very sneaky time when i O. After you keep getting negatives from the opk you start to wonder if your EVER going to get a positive. I'm on cd13 and till another neg. So we will see what happens!
Apple25 the tww is the hardest! it seems like it is the longest two weeks of the month. I have fx for you! Sending baby :dust: your way!

What day did you start using the opks? And I'm pretty sure I O'd on cd15 so maybe you just didn't yet. I am 10 dpo and BFN today..due for period on Monday..I have a short luteal phase :(

I'm using the clear boy digital opk and they said to start on cd9. So I just followed that. Before using that I had just been charting my periods on a app on my phone, and it would estimate when they thought I would ovulate. But we kept getting bfn. I have us a fertility blend vitamin for me and the dh. We have heard good things about it. Hey say it takes about three cycles to really boost fertility, and we just started taking them this cycle.
Keep me posted on how your doing. A bfn now maybe a false neg if its too early.

Hmm well maybe you will get your positive in the next few days. What fertility blend do you take I am just taking a prenatal vitamin next month I'm going to start DH on a fertility blend vitamin. I decided am not going to test again unless I'm late due for af monday soo we'll see

Tested today @ 12dpo and got a BFN.

Any news from you ladies?

I tested yesterday 10dpo BFN, I am due for AF monday I'm just going to wait for her to arrive or not

Hmm well maybe you will get your positive in the next few days. What fertility blend do you take I am just taking a prenatal vitamin next month I'm going to start DH on a fertility blend vitamin. I decided am not going to test again unless I'm late due for af monday soo we'll see

The dh and I are taking the GNC fertility blend. They have one for women and men. There is a lot of positive reviews about them online. Plus after talking to the person in the store he said that they have been flying off the shelves. He said to take it among with a prenatal so that's what I have been doing. I had my Dr look at the label and she it looked fine to take.
I may not have o yet. Took another opk this morning and still neg. But the app on my phone estimates that I will on Tuesday. So we will she what the opk says!

FragileDoll- did AF come early?
nrem1009- Thanks! I am going to try that fertility blend next month. Hopefully you get your positive soon!

Fragiledoll - sorry your out this month. :( keep your head up! How long have you been ttc?
Apple25- they are a little on the expensive side. It was 40 bucks a piece and each is a one month supply. But we were thinking it couldn't hurt our chances. Plus with every cycle that goes by I want a baby more and more.

I am feeling the same way. If they work it would be worth it for sure :)

FragileDoll- did AF come early?
nrem1009- Thanks! I am going to try that fertility blend next month. Hopefully you get your positive soon!

Nah - I got a BFN @ 12dpo. AF not showed up just yet, due date is August 2nd - so maybe it can arrive anytime from tomorrow to 4th as my cycle may eventually vary from 27-31 days.

Fragiledoll - sorry your out this month. :( keep your head up! How long have you been ttc?
Apple25- they are a little on the expensive side. It was 40 bucks a piece and each is a one month supply. But we were thinking it couldn't hurt our chances. Plus with every cycle that goes by I want a baby more and more.

I'll be there one day - haha overconfidence :haha:

We have been trying for 2 months.

so this morning i used my opk and got another neg. But (tmi btw) noticed what i think is ewcm on the toilet paper. It was really stretchy and clear. my immediate thought was, is this ewcm or left over seminal fluid from last night?
From what i was reading online it sounds like my thoughts of ewcm are correct, but i'm not sure for how long before O you will get the ewcm and still get a neg opk.
Using these opk's are new to me so i'm trying to keep it all striaght!
The poor dh is getting tuckered out with all the bding but i don't want to miss a day if this is really ewcm!

Ohh jeez its so hard to tell, I have read some posts where women do not get positives on the OPKs but still ovulate I don't know? I would treat the ewcm like you possibly could be fertile and I'd BD at least every other day until you get your positive. I had that problem the first month I made dh bd too much before I got a positive then he was like avoiding me haha. This is your first month with the OPKs?

Yep this is our first month using the opk. Since we just bd last night and I had another opk neg this morning , I will give the dh the night off. Haha hopefully I get a opk positive tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->