Looking for a TTC Buddy...

Hey everyone! Quick hello from Spain-finally found wifi here! Having fun but feel pretty sick at least half of each day, really not so pleasant, roll on second tri! All the best forthe TTCing this month ladies,hope it's your month!
Oh and we finally dtd...ouch but it hurt,kinda burny pain,will have to mention it to midwife at some point...! 7 weeks tomro,slowly but surely getting nearer the 12 week mark.
Back home at the weekend, be on more then. xo

Awesome!
7 weeks already? Be sure to send me pics!
Can't wait till u get back.

How everyone else? Still stopping by?

Hey, it's amazing how many people have got pg on this thread. I'm good but thinking of going ntnp.

Yep - This is actually a good luck thread. Everyone keeps getting BFP's and leaving. But that's a good thing though

Hey, it's amazing how many people have got pg on this thread. I'm good but thinking of going ntnp.

Is it becuase of the let downs every month? :hugs:
I have gotten to where I just indulge myself at the start of each cycle so I have something non baby to look forward to. Candy, wine, jello shots, german beer to name a few. But then I have made my peace if it doesn't happen. I did alot of stupid things that may well have ruined any chance for kids when I was younger so I don't feel bad that it's hard for me now.
I do feel bad for those who never made those mistakes and yet still have problems. It is heartbreaking every month to think.
I know it's hard to stay positive even tho it's all around you. I am slowly collecting pets to take up my maternal insticts. Soon I will own a zoo. lol

Pretty much, it's just all the waiting, trying to find stuff thy works, not knowing when I'm ovulating(I've had some freaky cycles) I just stressed out and burned out crying to oh last week when I realised this cycle will be loooong.

We're thinking about getting a dashund and calling it sausage :)

Xxx

OMG - Love the name! I had a datsy once - his name was pumpkin. sweet dogs. Love to dig

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->