• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Looking for a TTC Buddy...

True.
1 of my other ttc friends M/C'd ove the weekend. she was 4 weeks and 4 days. Poor thing. I hate knowing she is going thru that. I am finding that I want my friends here to get a BFP just as much as I want my own.

Temps droped by a quater of a degree 2 days in a row. I am still above the cover line but I have been having cramps off and on for 2 days. So, I think I am out this month. Next month, the game is afoot! Full blown conception olympics!

Hey hon, are you def sure you're out?:hugs: That's awful about your friend, I too would be so sad if that happened to anyone I know.
Conception Olympics sounds good:winkwink: :winkwink:
Sadly for my poor DH I'm a bit to afraid to dtd at the min...everything just feels a bit precarious, I'm still worried things will go wrong - only 4wks 4 days after all. But we're still pretty active, just being more inventive, so DH not totally deprived:winkwink:

Sex won't hurt the baby. even if he is um "gifted"
You may not want to tribal or anything but a little boom boom is perfectly safe
Not sure if I am out yet. AF due tomorrow. I have been getting hot flashes which is a sign of fluctuating hormones. It happend with last bfp so I am begining to wonder

Ooo keep us posted!!

got paranoid after a hot flash in the afternoon. I was reading it can be an early pg sign. :shrug: Anyway I took a test and... BFN :cry:
So now I am just waiting for the witch. :coffee:
Oddly enough my temp went up today... go figure. :wacko:
I had o pain back on the 13th so I suppose it is still possible though very early if that's the case.
I am having cramps though so I have no idea. My body is playing jokes on me this month. :haha:

Sorry for the BFN hon:hugs: that does sound very confusing. I wish our bodies would be more straightforward!

i guess i will see soon - still no af
will test in the am with fmu
how r u?

Oh hon, I'm really sorry for all those BFNs - I take it there's no af yet either? I wonder is your cycle gonna be a bit knocked out this month after last month?
I'm doing just fine, I am just so so exhausted, I had no idea I would feel so drained. Can totally see how you would gain extra weight, it's so hardto want to excercise after you've finished work and you just want to eat. But I guess a lot is going on inside me right now. Still pretty cautious but have my first midwife appt on 7 Nov, it feels good to have the ball rolling. We are heading on hol to Spain a week tomorrow (we booked it in August when we thought it would take us a lot longer to conceive), will be so nice to go someplace warm and take it easy. Cleared the flyingwith the dr so I'm good to go (much to hubby's relief!).
Hope you get some clarity soon hon.

Glad to hear you are doing well. I am keep my fingers crossed for you.
Yes - the exaustion is horrible. It gets worse so get ready. Start a plan for nap time.
FF moved my O date so it is more in line with oct 13th when I felt O pain. Still no AF so we shall see. Last week I felt like the witch was imminent but not this week. She knocked and went away....
be safe on the trip. I am sure you will be fine.
Did you guys get over the fear of PG sex yet? Any other symptoms other than being tired?

No we still haven't done it! I think it's more linked to me being too shattered to feel remotely like doing anything requiring unnecessary energy! Really somedays it's like I've been hit by a bus.
Not a huge amount of other symtoms...BBs still hurt a bit, esp when i go up/downstairs or run, and they are getting pretty huge (OH loves it, I hate them, they look odd), I was already a UK D cup and am at least size bigger already. I also get the odd wave of nausea but nothing that I would officially call morning sickness - that hopefully won't hit next week when we're in Spain. Really looking forward to Saturday, I think I different setting will help me take my mind off of worrying (though I am better than last week!).
So does that mean you're not as far past O as you thought then? Are you still in wiith a chance this cycle? I hope so:hugs:

Nah. Got the witch this afternoon. Odd there was no temp drop though.
oh well
Glad you are hanging in there.

Aww hon, I'm so sorry she came :hugs:

On to the next one, I'm sending fertile thoughts your way:flower:

Well, the good news is that this month I seem to actually have a flow. sorry for the TMI but I was worried that I wasn't builfing up enough uterine glue for anything to stick.
I guess the feritlity boosters are working. lol

Never TMI on here-it's the only place I can write whatver I want! That is a positive-stay positive hon,you know from your second cycle that you CAN conceive so it's gonna happen again!

Hi all! I'm back to ttc after a Miscarriage this weekend at 5 weeks. We're taking this month off but still hoping for good news in the near future.

so so sorry again hon, can't imagine how you must be feeling xo

Marshas - Oh No sweetie! I am so sorry :hug: Are you doing okay?

AquaP - Sore BB's are just getting started. My DH is totally excited about the possibility. I am already a D so he is just wringing his hands saying he can't wait to play with the new toys. Poor thing has no idea it will hands off due to the swelling causing pain. lol

I'm doing ok, just hoping to recover physically and emotionally as quickly as possible so we can try again. Just an unfortunate event that is sadly all too common...

That's true. I had no idea how often till I looked it up during my own. 70% of women have at least 1 ealy mc. Most women just never even realize they were ever pg since they weren't looking for it. I am so sorry you had to be with all of us in that 70%. Good news is women tend to be much more fertile in the months preceeding a m/c. Expect your 1st cycle to be odd though. mine sure was. I still feel a bit sad sometimes about it but I have to remember it wasn't even formed yet and something was already wrong. My body knew to reject it and that is something that was completely and utterly out of my hands.
If you have to, watch a sad movie to get all the tears out. It makes a difference.

FX for Aqua! May you be in the 30 percentile!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->