Looking for a weight loss buddy and support

weewdy

Reaction score
My dd is 7 months old and now is the time to get rid of the baby weight starting today. Two and a half years ago i lost 3 1/2 stone in around 6 months, i went from 17st 6lb and i felt great about it. We had decided to ttc but i wanted to lose weight first as i felt it would be easy to get pregnant. So after losing the weight we ttc and fell pregnant straight away. the problem was to lose the weight i was on a low carb diet and was maintaining it. The minute i got pregnant i was advised to eat normally which has piled the weight back on. I have a gorgeous daughter to show for it this time though. So we want to ttc number two and my partner wants to start right away but again i want to lose some weight first. So today i start!! i am hoping to lose around 3 stone again. i am needing some support this time though because its so hard to lose weight with a wee one because i have no time to cook at all. Any help or advice would help greatly.

Hi there! I would like to Lose weight too! I have 4 stone to lose (should be more but that's what I'm happy with even if it means I'm still overweight lol) and have a little one too although she's only 3 weeks old. I have a son too who's 8.
So what's your plan? Low carb again? I find that works best but its pretty hard isn't it? Gives me best results though!
Ive started today! Weighed this morning at 17-7 :( I'm only 5-4!! Blagggg!!!! Xx

Yes im going low carb again. I found it really easy first time round. Im easing myself in, so officially starting low carb on monday, just now im cutting out the crap. Im hoping doing it this ways saves me getting a sore head like i did last time. So have you got a time limit?

Me too!!! I'm around 113 kg :( and fed up!! I'm joining slimming world on Monday. I'd like to lose 7 stone but happy aiming for 4 to start with xx of u have my fitness pal. That really helps me. Add me if u use it. EllenBaron xx

Me too!!! I'm around 113 kg :( and fed up!! I'm joining slimming world on Monday. I'd like to lose 7 stone but happy aiming for 4 to start with xx of u have my fitness pal. That really helps me. Add me if u use it. EllenBaron xx

Whats my fitness pal??

Hey, just thought I would see how you are going with the weight loss. I'm also trying to get rid of those last kilograms of baby weight :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->